Sunday, October 08, 2006

screw it

It's incredibly hard to transfer everything. Bleagh. I hate doing things which takes a million years. But I want to keep my entries for the sake of memories. So. I'm going to leave this here in the midst of the Blogspot webspace, somewhat abandoned, as I move to my new 'home' and make myself comfortable there.

I realized there's a million in things here that I love and would not want to lose them (and the fact that I pic-spammed so much that it's taking twice longer to transfer the entries). So the only way to preserve them all, is to just keep them here. I can come back to look at it whenever I want, read it whenever I want... Oh well, so much for deleting it.

That's it. To my friends....thanks for reading all this while. To those who aren't exactly my friends, but read my blog, thanks to you too. Cheers!

Sayonara!

No comments: