Thanks to Mich and Amane, I had gotten the recently released Winter Story 2006-2007 which lucky me, includes their debut Japanese album Inspiration #1. And a CD which includes three new tracks, well, not exactly new but it's somewhat considered so since I haven't heard any of the three before. Lol. Though track 3 from the first disc, The Days sound suspiciously familiar. Anyhow, I do enjoy the second track especially...예쁘잖아, it has a pretty cheerful-uplifting melody to it. Plus, not listening to their voices in a long while does make me appreciate their songs even more so.
The inside sleeve and all... From left to right, disc 1 of Winter Story 06-07, then Inspiration #1 and finally, the third disc would be the DVD of their year in 2006. All for the price of, RM87. Original copy and Korean version. How very worth it ne...

An tear-out thingie with their images and messages to which I can't decipher cause I gave up on my Korean last year cause it was giving me a headache with all the verbs and whatnots. I like the language, but I can only take so much of having to refer to my notes practically every single time I wish to form a comprehensible sentence. But when it comes to reading the characters, I am pretty alright with it though I can't read it off in a single fluid motion without halting, but it's enough to save my life, that is if my life was relying on having to read the Hangul characters alone, but if it was to speak to say 'Don't kill me', 'Help me, please'...yeah, I would probably be six feet under by the time I actually figure out the words to say.
And as much as everyone who probably knows me would like to think that I am over the six guys, to be honest to myself, I am not. Cause really, this is Shinhwa...the six guys who somehow made me feel inspired, who made me laughed till my sides hurt (and sometimes, almost falling off my chair from all the laughing), who cheered me up whenever I listened to their songs...so really, one doesn't forget such fandom too easily. They remain my most favorite Korean group around, up onto the point I really don't bother about any other Korean group, lol.
However, I am afraid to say, Kanjani8 is still ruling the Jess' fandom world at the moment. While I was carefully examining the contents of the Winter Story CD/DVD, a little paper fell out from the booklet sleeves and when I picked it up, the first thing that came to my mind was...'Kanjani8!'. Eito! Well, okay, close to Eito anyway.

Just look at the colors. There's Murakami, Uchi
It's CNY eve and instead of listening to Chinese songs, I am listening to Japanese instead. But I have a really good reason for that. See, Kanjani8's latest single, Kanfuu Fighting is Chinese-inspired so there's the typical Chinese melody with all the Chinese instruments and kung-fu-like sounds so it's darn fitting for CNY. So really, I am not being some treacherous brat who's refusing to do justice for her own mother tongue and all. Anyhow, I had already swear by it when it was released that this was the song I will be singing along and press repeat on my media playlist during the CNY, so that's that. Lol.
And really, once I am on a roll, I can't stop. I have recently watched Cinderella ni Naritai and crapppp, Ohkura is the most charming and cutest guy ever! Right, so I say that about almost very other guy, but really he's just that. So it may be just for the role he was playing, but it really made me smile

He is hot. Shut up shut up. I really need to shut up. Lol. I have already decided what my next layout would be despite having changed the current layout barely two weeks ago. He is awesome seven ways from Sunday. His solo, 'Butterfly I loved' is awesome. Awesome, awesome, I am seriously lacking in vocabulary when it comes to fangirling. Speaking of dramas, I had gotten around to watch Doremisora as well, the parts which features Mori, Uchi Hiroki's character. Watching that made me miss the guy even more so...which really, I should stop myself from continuing before I get all downcast, teary-eyed, sniffles and all. I am bad at controlling the waterworks, so yeah.

I just had to post this up as well. Just because I miss Akanishi and not seeing Kamenashi in any new dorama is making me a little deprived. Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ended last December, and there's still no word yet on any new doramas for the guy. Besides, they looked gorgeous in Gokusen 2 =) And I have been neglecting this OTP for a while which makes me feel a little guilty.
And this whole entire post...was just because I was feeling really bored out of my mind and needed a slight distraction from the moodiness I was in.
No comments:
Post a Comment