Note the guy on the far left of image XD



The guy in the middle...




Really, I'm just so darn attracted to his moves just because of this performance. Not that his moves for 'Ai Igai Nandemo Nai' isn't attractive, cause really, whoever says so probably just hasn't been charmed by the guy who smirks like he holds the key to the best things in the world. That one performance alone has given hint to many out there what it would be like to be with him for a night. Seriously. If you are thinking along the clean lines, that's good...but if you're thinking otherwise, well, I don't blame you either cause the performance does sprout such thoughts XD
And then of course, my long delayed post on Arashi's 'Happiness' PV which I found simply...summery-happy. Which is appropriate since it was released during summer after all. The PV of course is absolute love...showing Arashi's playful side at their best XD


Nino tried to get into focus and grabbing the spotlight but everyone pushed him back with Aiba grabbing him away. Rofl.Poor Ohno got even 'better' treatment where they kept pushing him out of the camera focus every time and hogged the attention all to themselves XD



I just love the Aiba-Nino moments...lolz. Fanning the smoke to Nino's direction, who was 'strategically' just opposite him.


And speaking of dancing, I love Arashi's dances cause they are always so charmingly-cute somehow. But of course, they were choreographed by Ohno-kun XD Their recent FNS performance got me going all giggly cause I can imagine the audience's reaction...sweet song, cute dance...aww...

I absolutely love what they are wearing. Jeans, a blazer-like jacket on the top, white shirt on the inside with different accompanying items. Nino with the vest and tie, MatsuJun with the bow, Ohno with the perfect black-silver tie, Aiba with the messy tie around his neck instead of shirt's collar (awesome!) and Sakurai with the 2 in 1 bow-tie XD

And then there's the shoes!

Nino's hair is really long and messy XD I actually like it better during 'Yamada Taro'.

Aiba's new hairstyle is absolute love!


Their style is always casual but stylish in a way. Maybe it's the way they pull it off or something but among all the JE groups, I definitely think they have the most normal wardrobe, lol. And loving their style makes me wanna copy it as well. I loved Nakamaru's look on 'Signal' with the tie thing, and I somewhat copied it. Then there was Ohno's look in the SC performance of 'Love So Sweet' by tying his sweater sideways around his waist, which I took it in as well cause it looked different and yet neat. And what I'm really looking for is the white jacket with those little army-navy-like shoulder strap thingies that Arashi wore for 'We Can Make It!'. Wearing it over a white top and jeans looks so awesomeeee. And now, Nino's look for the FNS performance...but just the vest and tie, without the blazer-jacket.
Have I said if before? The JE fandom is just amazing XD
No comments:
Post a Comment