So anyway, with that randomness aside, I shall begin my spazzing of the day. The layout's been changed again of course, for the x8103119 time ever since I started messing around with the layout. Okay, so I was exaggerating, it's merely the 26th time since then. Anyhow, since it's Eito year, it's appropriate to go with Eito themselves, no? Simple and clean, with eight rectangles for each member...one especially for the baby of the group XD
Speaking of which, the baby of the group is now a fine matured young man, no longer the pouty-crying princess whom he was once known for. Rofl. And the OTP? RyoUchi? Is so alive. Take that fans of Ryoand-whoever-it-is-who's-claimed-to-be-OTP-with-the-self-proclaimed-SexyOsakaMan. Uchi Hiroki has returned to the performing stage with a new drama special on the 25th this month and with his own spreads in Non-No and WinkUp. He's back, no really. Just a little more time and patience, I'm pretty sure Eito will be complete again. Heck, he was even dragged up the stage by Nishikido during their encore performance last year in Tokyo Dome, showered with much love and hugs and possible slobbery kisses by Eito (and not to forget a protective Nishikido holding his hand majority of the time) and all this was done, without a reprimand of whatsoever from the jimusho when previously, during his hiatus - his name was practically a taboo.
I would like to believe he has grown so much throughout the 2 and a half years. Much stronger and braver in person and in confidence. I think the suspension really taught him much about life, mistakes, regrets and more importantly, friendships which are worth a lifetime - or even more. And he is a proof that idols are humans, with thoughts of doubt and dejection, giving up and miserableness. And that show-business is not as fucked-up as we thought it would be - there are real friendships. Real, sincere, true ones that will not falter despite the circumstances. Ever since the 'seal' on Uchi has been broken, loads have been revealed on Nishikido and Uchi's friendship. How they have frequently kept contact over the years, being enthusiastically happy when they found out they were going to be in a drama together, etc. And as if Nishikido's grins whenever he's with Uchi isn't any more obvious. Lol. I swear the guy grins and smiles thrice more than ever when he's with Uchi. But now with the Non-No interview, their friendship revealed to be much deeper than it was thought to be.

An excerpt (credits to Life's Good Translations )
"The members of NEWS and of Kanjani8, everyone called me or sent mails “Are you okay?” asking about me. Especially (Nishikido) Ryo-chan, during my suspension he kept in contact with me almost everyday. I had been close with Ryo-chan since before the groups were created and we were both put in both NEWS and Kanjani8, two groups. We were really allllways together like siblings. Yet still due to my error it turned out as it has. There were times when we cried together, and when I’d complain to him."
“When I opened the seal there was a collection of about five really long letters. ‘I’m with you too much, so it’s embarrassing to tell you on the phone or in an e-mail, so I’ve put my feelings in these letters’ it said. Ryo-chan and I, since we’ve exhausted what there is to know about each other there’s a part that makes it embarrassing to say some things straight out. Something like even if you call about it, you’ll end up hanging up after just one minute. But, in the letters showed a Ryo-chan so different from normal I couldn’t have imagined, his passionate thoughts were written there. I really cried a lot. I was saying ‘Don’t write emotional things like this!’ while crying, though I was laughing just a bit too (lol). I was so happy I called him immediately. But he was like “What are you crying about! If you’re going to do that, I’m hanging up!” and as expected the phone call ended in about a minute (lol).”
I think the excerpt pretty much speaks volumes on its own.
The Mezamashi clip for the press interview on the drama was equally as moving as the article. Except that this produced loads more fangirling and spazzing and giggling and laughing and all sorts of happiness that you can't even describe for the OTP's fangirls (including yours truly, lol)


Won't February 25 arrive sooner??!?!

He receives as much screen-time attention as Uchi does when really, isn't Uchi the main star? Geez. But I guess even the media can't keep away from him...he is after all, hot XD

It's as if the two have their own little world where everyone else's existence is just forgotten.


And when it came to having a photo taken together....Nishikido proved to be totally, absolutely Uchi's best friend

They were requested for a shoulder-to-shoulder shot and Nishikdo went all disgusted with the idea as he vehemently shook his hands in disagreement. Uchi merely laughed at his reaction.

But then he gets closer to Uchi and reaches for his hand.


Slungs it over his shoulder shamelessly...

And yet has the decency to look shy about it...puh-leeze Nishikido. It's quite obvious you are showing the world how attached you are to Uchi, how fiercely loyal you are to him and proving a point home that you and Uchi are an OTP XD


They say a picture paints a thousand words. This just paints how happy Nishikido is to have his best friend back where he belongs, by his side. And soon, to Eito =D
No comments:
Post a Comment