Tuesday, March 11, 2008

reasons why i'm just so drawn to eito (or rather, just ryo and tadayoshi XD) pt.3

I really think they are getting to me. To the point where I should stay away from them but I can't cause they are like a drug that I'm addicted to and need to have a daily dose of. If I don't...it's pretty much withdrawal from all things happy and funny. I'm serious. Well, not that I've experienced it before since I haven't been able to draw myself away from them - it's ridiculous to even think I should not be listening to them or whatsoever for even one day. I mean,are you even serious??

So recently, okay, probably just an hour or so ago, I realized that Ohkura - well, this adorable guy whose smile melts me into goo:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
L-R:Yasuda, Maru and Ohkura (look at that oh-so-amazingly childish yet adorable smile of his!)
He, has this effect on me. As in, I just feel he's so incredibly hot that I just wanna pin him against the wall and kiss him senseless. And surprisingly, he only has this effect on me when he is in a white long-sleeved shirt (preferably untucked and unbuttoned at the top) with those colorful psychedelic-colored pants. I don't know why but I just do. I think this fandom does crazy things to one's mind, or in other words - they corrupt innocent minds XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think the guy's gorgeous, despite those moles and acne and whatever one would probably point out at a close-up shot of his face. IjustlikehimandIsimplydon'tcare.

OMG, I simply love these guys so much that I think they have totally and utterly gain total control of my thoughts, affections and feelings - it's as if no one lives up to them (but really, it's kinda the truth cause who else can be as awesomely insane as them?)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was watching this old performance of theirs for 'All Of Me For You' (which when I think about it, sort of describes my helpless 'devotion' to these eight, rofl) and for a reason unknown to me, I just squealed. How incredibly stupid. But I did. Embarrassing indeed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But it's Uchi Hiroki! Looking all smoldering and cool and just so amazing that I could flail over him a million and one times and not get bored of it XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And there's him. My weakness. How can I not be so affected by them then?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Subaru's voice is awesome, it's a league of its own really. You can't find a voice similar to his, I know I haven't =D And the guy behind him - it's Ohkura with his smooth dancing OMGILUSMOhkura

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Honestly, I stopped caring about JE guys' costumes cause they practically have no hope at it anyway (their stylist is just remarkably psychedelic color+fur+glitter+shimmer-minded) and K8 pulls if off all the same so yeah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm....wordless. Actually, not really...my reply to that one sentence he's singing - 'Yes, I would love to have all of you tonight and every other night, and preferably all the days of the year as well', XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In another performance, Yasuda looked amazing! it's the first time I actually view him as the guy he is instead of a girl, rofl I am beginning to think long-sleeved white shirts are the most sexiest item of clothing XD First Ohkura, now Yasuda. Notice the pattern? And way before DBSG came on with their dangly silver earrings, Yasuda-kun has already been wearing them and making them his own fashion statement.

K8 just wins. How can they not when they sing love songs like this:

A first impression that isn’t all that great
Not all that tactful at dinner parties either
Oh baby! But the way you eat fish is beautiful
Ah, I’m confused, that was the trick
We’ve just met but the romance switch is on
I’m weak to things like that
All day long I’m engrossed in you, oh baby

Shall I live my life for you?
I’ve fallen for you, so it can’t be helped
Even if I have to play second fiddle
Lalalalalala, well I guess it can’t be helped

Waiting in vain for 2 hours
I guess that’s not so bad
I won’t feel down about you canceling suddenly
I’ll pursue you, it’s my soul

You had the least number of fans
Well, that doesn’t mean that you’re that cute now
Oh baby, isn’t your kindness a little on the weak side too?
Having that kind of habit
Is like a place that you’ll put into a supermarket bag
That does the trick
All day, ah, engrossed in you, oh baby

Shall I live my life for you?
I’ve fallen for you, so it can’t be helped
Unbelievable selfishness
Lalalalalala, well I guess it can’t be helped

You call up at 2 AM to be picked up
I guess I can put up with something like that
I fell in love with you, I lost
A slight acceptance of complaints, feelings, it's my soul!

I feel, I feel, I feel, complain, complain, complain
I feel, I feel, I feel, it’s my soul

Oh, insensitive words, ah, like a machine gun
I’m good at sewing, so I guess I’ll shut them out
I don’t need any night when I won’t think about you
Somehow or another, it seems that I love you
All day with you, oh, it’s my soul
-Translated by goro_chan@LJ-

I had this thought that came into my mind that if ever, ever they sung this to me, I honestly wouldn't mind cause despite the insults thrown in (rofl) it just shows how much one loves you despite all your flaws and is willing to go all ends for you.

Besides all that, there's the RyoUchi as well XD Nishikido Ryo, my weakness - the one whom I've placed on a pedestal, is so obviously pwned by Uchi Hiroki. Ever since Uchi returned, Nishikido's been declaring his love for the younger one immensely. Rofl. And in photoshoots, there's those hugs and mega-watt grins, hand-holding and snugglingand even groping!- ohgawd, Nishikido, you cannot be anymore obvious on how you are such a hopeless case when it comes to Uchi XD

I can't say for sure that Nishikido is not gay, rofl - cause really, with all his declaration and obvious affections for Uchi (who casually plays it down but yet reveals how close he is to Nishikido) but I shouldn't make unnecessary speculations no? As if there isn't any flying all over already I just adore their friendship and I love that part of Nishikido that only Uchi Hiroki seems to bring out in him. If Nishikido's my weakness, Uchi Hiroki is definitely his XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes. Openly and obviously put. I love the guy. So sue me.

But....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sigh XD

*Scans credits goes to agtoro@LJ & boys_paper@LJ

No comments: