

Simple and charming. And it's because of Ohno-kun that I now tie my jackets/sweaters/etc. with long sleeves, sideways instead of the usual front and having the back of the jacket/etc. over my behind. I find Ohno-kun's style so much more nicer and less-used by people. Okay, so I like to stand out a little and get out of the norm because I'm just weird that way. I wear one sparkling, dangling earring on my left ear and a small, pretty stud on the right because it's different. I paint my nails only in black and only on certain fingers, just because I think it's nice and my mom won't have to nag at me for painting my nails with 'chemicals which are hazardous to my health especially if I were to use my fingers to snack on something, etc.' =D And yes, they were on inspired by some J-artiste or another, lol. The earrings by Nishijima-kun and Uno-chan of AAA and the fingernails by the creatively awesome Yasuda Shota ♥ Honestly, one reason why I'm so drawn to the Japanese culture is how creative they are at their dressing style and how they wear with confidence. I'm just drawn to anyone with such audacity and confidence when it comes to dressing. Once, when I was in Singapore at a MRT station, my friends and I passed three girls (I think) who were in lolita-like dressing and one girl in particular stood out to me with her flowing white lolita dress, soft curls over her shoulders and a sweet smile on her face. In an instant the first word that came to my mind was 'pretty!'. I was floored by the gentle, sweet aura that exuded from her as I was with her confident poise to dress in such a manner despite the crazy crowd at the MRT (it was Singapore's National Day) and their odd stares and looks. Okay, so I'm moving out of topic.

I love Ohno. Have I said that before? No? I must not say it enough then. I love Ohno Satoshi. He's just so....special. Oh crap, this is more like a fangirl post about Ohno isn't it? But let me just fangirl a little about this guy who I don't bring up often enough in this fangirl-blog because he's like my secret crush and Nishikido-kun just overwhelms me sometimes that I tend to forget about this guy. Sorry Ohno-kun! So, as I was saying, Ohno is special. He has this dazed out-'my-pace' kind of look on his face most of the time but he dances really well and has a pleasant singing voice.
He's the reluctant hero-kind of guy that you see in manga/comics/movies/etc. Think Spiderman but none of the radioactive spider stuff and more on the dorky, shy, silly yet admirable and lovable persona. His answers on TV shows, interviews are always amusing without him meaning it to. Once he was was asked what he does alot recently on his free time and he admitted he goes fishing alot. Matsumoto-kun then revealed that Ohno-kun once mailed a picture of himself grinning widely with a huge fish in his hand. Everyone fell silent and one of the host politely asked what fish it was. Ohno-kun answered it was a sea bass. And there was a dead silence again before he straightened up and asked - 'am i weird?' with an innocent but befuddled look. He's just hopeless at reading situations sometimes, rofl. And he once proposed to a young elementary school girl and was rejected immediately XD His immediate reaction was, 'So fast!' - regarding her rejection answer. And he joined Johnny's without much enthusiasm and hope in the first place, and once honestly said on one of Arashi's TV shows that he has always been trying to run away from JE because he can't take the hectic life and wonders if he'll survive in such circumstances. Lol. But really, one has to watch him in order to fully understand the Ohno Satoshi. Oh and have I mentioned he's bloody good at drawing and art?



I love how they wear their jeans with various different tops. The first with white shirts. Second with a white Navy-like jacket over a white top inside. And the last image, with the black blazers, white shirts and black tie/bow/etc.

And from one of their performance of 'Step and Go' last year, the different casual styles pulled off by each of them. Sakurai-kun on the far right with the simple-b-boy style. Matsumoto-kun with the suave charmer look of formal shirt and tie and hip-slung faded jeans(incredibly sexy look for a guy really =D). Then Ninomiya-kun in the center with the just-awoke-from-sleep look XD Aiba-kun with the princely look of a formal light brown jacket, black scarf and white pants. Finally, Ohno-kun with a dark cream zipper jacket with matching greens and browns for the slight rugged look.

He's wonderful =D
I was going to add on with Kanjani8 but by doing so, I would definitely overwhelm everything else with the spazzing of those eight guys, so I'll just leave this as it is and leave them for another time. I mean, Arashi deserves their own post =) As does Ohno-kun =D ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment