Maybe because it's infrequent, so infrequent, and the wait is so long and tempting and almost daunting that when it's released, it's all the more thrillingly sweeter and exciting.
That, or maybe because I simply have an absolute fixation for Crosszeria Luka

:) Explainable, much?
I really do adore Odagiri-sensei's works, from amazing and captivating, to charming and beautiful, to amusing and adorable:

Plus, it's also always nice to see a character's younger years, it's like the little bits that the mangaka shares with you for some sake of squealing over the adorable innocence that a child would have :)

Young Shusei then...

And Usui Shusei now :)

Renjou Hotsuma then....adorable really :)

And Hotsuma now - talk about fiery-eyed glare.
I think I've just lost all my patience and 'abstinence' in not getting the manga already - I mean really, all five volumes are readily available, the sixth and upcoming one would be just as attainable...therefore that leads me to the point of to just buy them, grab my Japanese dictionary and obediently sit myself down and translate them myself. Sounds....easy :)
Anything's possible with the motivation of Luka :D
No comments:
Post a Comment