So just for kicks, I kept thinking how adorable that one lad in particular is now known as little monster :) Or rather, Kaibutsu-kun.
The adorable (and somewhat burned) lad on the right?

That's the little monster :D
He'll be playing Kaibutsu-kun from the manga/anime of little horror monsters and oddballs. The lovable kind. As in:

The dorky adorableness goes to a level that causes hysterics of much love really.
And coincidentally, the lad on the left in the first image - has once played the character of a superhero with tendencies to go 'Yatta!' complete with hand up in the air in a Y shape.

They are really for good laughs. If their regular tv shows aren't enough, there's this for more amusement.

And just for kicks, I was delightedly surprised when my brother recognized Ohno-kun immediately from this scene. He doesn't think much of the guy, once calling him that 'little bugger', but he knows well enough of how much his little sister adores said 'little bugger' to bother to differentiate him from the other four. Even my mom humors me by naming him whenever I point him out - though she thinks Sakurai-kun's much admirable and charming.
Really, I am just amused in general with the fact that Arashi has this silly effect on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment