Sunday, June 20, 2010

those brown hair and dark eyes

See, there was a phase that I went through where I thought all guys who wore eye makeup are just - well, spectacular. Something along those lines anyway. I was really...taken by the darkened and emphasized features around the eyes.

So when I first saw this sometime back and refreshed myself again recently:


I'm so not surprise that I've still got that attachment for guys with dark eye makeup and the fake moustache :D

He was attempting to be the late (and awesome) Freddie Mercury. I really love the fact that Sakurai-kun cracked up immediately with just one look at Ohno-kun in the makeup and gear - Arashi clearly takes the non-graceful manner of laughing at a friend, even when you shouldn't be, such as Sakurai-kun laughing at Ohno-kun's shocked (and heartbroken sadness) expression at Ninomiya-kun's coughing up blood prank; or Ninomiya cackling and criticizing Aiba's melting Baka-tono makeup despite the poor lad's insistence that Nino should stop it and he really tried hard at it too. Yes - Arashi has no sense of empathy when it involves their fellow groupmate(s). They even enjoy watching their leader being frightened by a huge snake, who by the way, was squeezing his eyes really shut and almost spazzing in fright, but like hyenas - the rest just enjoyed the scene by laughing their heads off :D

And, the adorable golden brown locks has apparently been cut off recently...I sort of knew that was coming cause he had just ended his drama and preferred his hair short than it's long locks, but I can't help wishing he'd keep it for a little more longer.






It was nice while it lasted I guess :)

I'm guessing he'd have it cut to his usual style but probably not too short, but I'd like to think he kept the color cause he usually has his within these shades of brown anyway :) *laughs* I guess I'm sort of excited to see his new hairstyle.

I actually prefer the hairstyles Arashi has as compared to the Korean/Taiwanese entertainment lads, and some Japanese ones - because the latter ones can be just so irritatingly alike! No offense to those who love the Korean music lads but to double with seeing guys on the street emulating them with those longish locks dropping over their eyes with the long sideburns, slight shaggy in the back, dyed brown or kept black, coupled with those silver earrings - my nerves sort of frazzled. At least some J-lads have the decency to go for their own do, and my favorites in the Western scene has got their own too (actually, the latter pretty much has their own style for the most of it and most of the time, it's scruffily simple or neat and short).

Actually....Aiba-kun's current hairstyle sort of fits into the description I just mentioned *laughs* Okay, maybe it's just impartiality talk there.

*Credits of scans goes to SNG

No comments: