I got this meme off an LJ that I enjoy reading heck alot cause the owner of the LJ is funny and quirky, and she's an awesome fanfic writer as well. I don't think there's any of her fic that I've not enjoyed. I don't know why, but when it comes to LJ, I would seldom post my comments or anything, unlike at Fanfic.net. Not that I don't think the writer deserves it, cause most of them do =D but I just...don't. Ah, I'm so sorry to them but in all honesty, there's loads of good writers out there with imaginative story lines, captivating scenes, powerful imagery words, etc...and that is why, I look up to them alot.
On to the meme:
Post your top ten bands/artistes, the first song you've heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite
I'm gonna try to to get this down as accurate as possible cause really, I'm a forgetful dork and all, so there may be some that I could probably get wrong. But it's not like this is an exam anyway XD
So in no particular favorite order....
1. Panic! At The Disco
First on the ears: I absolutely do not remember. It's between I Constantly Thank God for Estaban or Build God, Then We'll Talk
To fall in love: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off...the lyrics are awesome XD Never have I heard infidelity phrased and described in a better manner - 'I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck, than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me. Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of. Exchanging body heat in the passenger's seat, no no, you know it will always be me...'
Current must listen to: I Write Sins Not Tragedies...it has a lot to do with the fact that Daniel Issac was in the MV. Rofl.
2. Fall Out Boy
First on the ears: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'...OTH season 3 episode 15, the music seeped into my soul.
To fall in love: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'...same song, same moment as I first heard them. Amazing isn't it?
Current must listen to: I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me + You)
3. Good Charlotte
First on the ears: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
To fall in love: Hold On...the only thing that keeps me going on in this world when I feel oh-so-dead.
Current must listen to: Predictable...it's amazing how I still keep listening to this song over and over again even if it's a track of theirs from 3 years back =D
4. KAT-TUN
First on the ears: It should be Real Face. I think. Quite likely.
To fall in love: Precious One. I am a sucker for ballads and sappy lyrics, what else can I say?
Current must listen to: There's a lot actually. Includes Splash!, Someday for Somebody, You...but I guess the most would be uh......Freeze. Yeah.
5. Kanjani8
First on the ears: Dreamin' Blood
To fall in love: Heavenly Psycho...I fell really hard right after listening to this.
Current must listen to: Osaka Romanesque 大阪ロマネスク...one of the sweetest love song I've ever heard.
6. Arashi
First on the ears: A-ra-shi. I thought it was darn cute and pop-ish though I had no idea who they were in the first place, lol. Some time back in 2000 I think, or 1999. Somewhere there.
To fall in love: Wish...song + MatsuJun as Domyouji + HYD = love & interest for Arashi
Current must listen to: We Can Make It!...how can I not listen to this song over and over again? It's so darn motivating that it actually irritates me cause I keep grinning every time I listen to it and it makes me really reconsider my mental status cause I may be slightly insane to GRIN every single bloody time I listen to this song.
7. Olivia
First on the ears: Starless Night...it was haunting-like and rock-ish, which of course, is just my cup of coffee
To fall in love: Starless Night =D
Current must listen to: Recorded Butterflies
8. Shinhwa
First on the ears: Perfect Man XD
To fall in love: First Love. Yes, the wonderful coincidence of it.
Current must listen to: 예쁘잖아 Super sweet song, it makes me feel so light-hearted every time...it's like the feeling of being in love =D
9. Avril Lavigne
First on the ears: Complicated
To fall in love: Sk8er Boi...the lyrics wins me over, plus her attitude and personality that was reflected on the song = love
Current must listen to: Things I'll Never Say...I still love this song heck a lot. One of her songs that I don't get bored of =D
10. Angela Aki
First on the ears: Kiss Me Goodbye
To fall in love: Oh wow, practically all the songs on her album 'Home', she's a really good singer with wonderful piano-playing skills. Let's see...the one which made the deepest impression to make me fall in love...Uchuu
:Current must listen to: Eyes on Me, Angela's version wins over any other version out there XD
No comments:
Post a Comment