Sunday, August 19, 2007

transitions

Usually, it really wouldn't matter but after seeing Ohkura-kun in one of KJ8's wacky clips, I realize how much I still appreciate that fact and how rather important it is. It being a guy's height. As in tall. Taller than me for sure. He's got to be tall, cause there's something attractive about tall guys, not as in tall-pole types, but tall with the right built. I would love the fact that I have to tilt my head a little to look at him in the eye, how I would have to be slightly standing on my tiptoes to kiss him...okay, maybe I watched one too many romantic movies. Lol. But yeah, I could say most of the guys I've crushed out on were taller than me. And if they weren't, well...well, I guess height didn't really matter for me then, like someone who will be mentioned later. However, right now, the main focus of this post, is drummer boy, Ohkura Tadayoshi.

When I watched the clip of K8, the first thing that came to my mind was - Ohkura-kun's so tall! And the OhYass-love of course. Fangirls' first reaction - Oh my gawd! Ohyass is so bloody cute.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And yes, for some reason or another, Nishikido-kun is stripping in the clip. I swear, the boy does not know what he is doing to a million fangirls out there (kinda reminds me of Minwoo during the Singapore concert)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ohkura's height is so obvious...he's just so incredibly tall but he's bloody well-built as well, so he looks really, really hot XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The OhYass-love yet again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I swear, it's as if Ohkura-kun simply could not leave Yasuda-kun alone. His hands were always roaming over to Yasuda-kun. Lol. And Yasuda would just let him meddle however he likes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Who wouldn't want their hair to be tucked and played with by the one and only Ohkura-kun?

Seriously though, drummer boy has grown from a very much cute little boy to a very much gorgeous hottie. No joke.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A lil buck-teeth-like but still, very much cute. But that is not a big flaw, braces and all dental whatnots fixed it...besides, even Nishikido-kun needed braces, which it was said he had to wore it on the inside instead of the outside where it's visible (that's pretty much the reason why I convince myself every time to put up with my own bloody, almost-unwanted braces - if snarky Nishikido can put up with it, then why can't I?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Glasses+half of K8 members in their early years = cuteness (especially Yasuda-kun XD)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And he suddenly got really, really cuter...and began to shed his cuteness into something much more that no one was expecting cause he was after all, the silent and charming drummer guy XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He.Is.Gorgeous.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His innocent and cute looks are always around but he's undeniable charm as the hot guy, is more frequently evident these days XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johnny's boys grow up with such amazing transitions. Really. Look at Kamenashi-kun, Akanishi-kun...one day, I shall really make a post on all of my favorite JE guys growing-up years. Don't get me wrong, they went through the same awkward years of puberty with acne breakouts and whatnots, and make-up and the latest PS to touch-up on those, but still, the fact remains...they are still really good to look at in the magazines. Lol. And in real life - like Shinhwa. Have I mentioned before that they are really that charmingly good-looking in real life and they are simply awesome as they are seen to be in clips, MVs, vids, and all whatnots (the reason I keep mentioning Shinhwa in a K8 post is because of how much I have neglected the fandom and I really feel utterly bad about it, hehe). Back to my previously mentioned statement about JE guys, no really, I mean it. For instance, for me, the cutest JE boy ever existed...lol, this is so bloody biased of me, is Nishikido-kun.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the cutest shot of him ever, no really, how can anyone not fall for the charms of this little boy (who comes with a poison-tongue and a really sharp wit mind you)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And then he got cool, and didn't want people to associate him with cuteness anymore cause the other reason to his 'Ryo-chan' - which is the affectionate name calling, is his height...which is pretty, well, let's just say he didn't fit in the height category of the average male teenager XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And he grew taller, hotter, snarkier (if that's even possible considering snarky is not actually a word in a dictionary, lol)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And he got blonde....and golden brown....and blonde...and whichever color he seems to desire for the week. I lost track of his recent hair color changes XD Oh, and he is the someone I had mentioned much earlier whose height factor doesn't matter too much to me XD

You gotta love a JE boy's growing years. It's rather fascinating to watch your favorite guy grow up XD

*credit for images goes to boys_paper@LJ*

No comments: