Saturday, November 01, 2008

changes =D

I wanted a change and my mind was actually set on something Nishikido-esque, but then AAA came to mind too and I was torn but finally, I decided to go for the one guy who never fails to capture my amusement and admiration and that is Ikuta Toma ♥

He's more than just adorkable as I like to put it, but more of versatile and charming in many ways. I just don't understand why he has not debuted - it's a little ridiculous to still place him as one of Johnny Jrs. when really, he has accomplished loads and is a fine young man. His roles are starting to vary now which is a good thing cause as an actor, he's charismatic on screen and very much into his role. Maou had him as this snappy, rugged yet delirious cop, HanaKimi had him as the dorky and delusional but still very charming Nakatsu (he won me over in the first episode alone when his character threatened Ashiya because his ego as a sprinter was burnt, rofl), and of course many others. Futhermore, he's been on stage - musicals and all.

Anyhow, moving on from Ikuta-kun, it's the layout in whole which I really like as well.
I even justified my posts' text and changed the sidebar links, etc. color which previously, I've always been neglecting it. Although pink's not really my thing (has not been since I was 15) but I thought it didn't look too prissy with this shade and rather matching with the banner. The banner's a mixture of various texture which is much love because it's very scrapbook-like. The lyrics are from Arashi's 'One Love' which is yes, the theme song to Hana Yori Dango Final.

I absolutely love the lyrics ever since I first watch them perform it with subs in the clip. Practically one of the most beautiful lyrics ever:
"Even after a hundred years, I'll swear my love to you; you're my everything.
I love you; I love only you. Let's make a promise to the same tomorrow.
Just one person in the whole world, and I've chosen you.
As long as you're with me, no matter what kind of future we face, it'll always be shining."

A sweet and gentle warmth washed over me when they sang the third line to this chorus - 'just one person in the whole world and I've chosen you'. Imagine if your guy/girl was to tell you that with a gentle smile as he/she gazes into your eyes on a lovely day of blue skies, white clouds, calm breeze and rustling of the leaves, crisp under your barefeet, and soft smells of the flowers tickles your senses. Honestly? I would do so for that one guy who deserves to hear that line =)

The song by the way, perfectly describes Makino and Domyouji's relationship in HYD. Though I can't say I totally ship the pairing, I still am charmed by their love especially Domyouji towards her - considering he's such an arrogant, hot-tempered young man with a foul mouth and absolutely horrible sense of humor and odd vocabulary XD Matsumoto Jun definitely had me tickled with amusement with his portrayal of Domyouji. But hey, Oguri-kun's Hanazawa Rui still holds the favorite ticket


No comments: