Sunday, July 05, 2009

picspam - after ages of procrastination

Since a new look has been given to the blog (with images from Arashi's latest single, 'Everything'), I thought I might as well stop procrastinating and begin updating this place with a picspam XD

Starting off with '明日の記憶' which like I've mentioned before, is such a clean and pretty PV with the themes of white and hints of blue. The song itself is lovely - at first at glance, it seems like it's a melancholic song with tones of sadness and parting, but looking at the lyrics clearly - it's not exactly a theme of an ending but more of a beginning to something. Like the saying goes, one door closes and another opens.


Clearly and obviously how my impartiality just shines when it comes to a certain someone...


Next to Ohno, Ninomiya easily steals my heartbeat ♥ How could he not with that smile of his?






There's something about the way Matsumoto holds the camera that makes me feel all, 'wow'. Generally, if it's anything to do with his hands, I'm just all amazed.




Alright - this is blatant biasness. Guilty as charged.




I really think these scenes of them are pretty cute - in some way. Not exactly adorable-cute, but maybe along the lines of charming-cute? It was nice to watch a natural interaction between them as they watched, laughed and commented one another. It gives off the PV the completion of a sense of everyday-ordinary feeling.

And then for their new single, 'Everything'. Very summer-ish but not the hyper-happy kind, but more of the warm-mellow one and it grows on you after a few listens =)








Sakurai always sings with a smile - it's so disarming! Even in intense and dark songs like 'truth' XD


Aiba is simply lovable - dorkiness, goofiness, silliness and all. He's so one of kind that I don't think I've ever came across anyone like him.


He looks darker here because recently, he's gone fishing for long hours (try almost 25 hours on the boat) without a sunblock. The result - as seen in recent appearances on Arashi's regular TV shows - a really sunburned tan of a skin for this fishing dork. Yet he still makes my heart melt. And honestly, no one can just get themselves so burned and have me laughing in such good humor and amusement without a hint of incredulity. He can get away with anything - and clearly, I'm hopeless when it comes to him XD





And the end =D

I figured out why I tend to procrastinate stuff like this - because it's time consuming and quite the hassle really.

No comments: