Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the stormy months

Apparently the fans are in a love-hate situation at the moment.

2010 in a quick glance:
  • March: Troublemaker
  • May: Monster
  • July: To Be Free/Yukai Tsukai Kaibutsu-kun
  • August: Boku no Miteiru Fukei (album)/Love Rainbow
  • October: Dear Snow
  • November: Hatenai Sora
That's a total of six singles in a single year alone with one album.

Honestly, I just hope the lads are still enjoying themselves while taking care and having a good enough rest. It all matters to the lads themselves - so as long as they are alright and happy, I think it's good. Of course there's the fact people are going on about JE cashing in on the boys, overusing them, oversaturating the market with the lads, etc.In JE-world, to have this many releases within a year makes it considerably crazy. To that I say - it's the unfortunate side effect in the popularity scale and in econs, the lads are the 'cash cows' which means an endless milking for all its worth. Ugh.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting 果てない空 Hatenai Sora (apparently the main theme for Ninomiya-kun's Furitaa) after 'Dear Snow' which is also the main theme track for Ninomiya-kun's (and Ohkura Tadayoshi, Tamaki Hiroshi & Shibasaki Kou) soon to be released movie, Ooku. But it wasn't too much of a surprise since My Girl had 'My Girl' single, Tokujo had 'Troublemaker', Kaibutsu with 'Monster' and Natsuniji with 'Love Rainbow'.

For what it's worth, since the lads are putting in so much effort and all that, as a fan, I reckon we should appreciate and support them because that's what keeps them going, no?

Perhaps their schedule and releases will mellow out a bit for the end till early next year. And the lads could catch up with their non-idol life and the fans could ease up a bit from the tension and bittersweet feeling :)

No comments: