My Mood: No idea..what am I feeling anyway?
Music: Anything but Ordinary by Avril Lavigne
So today....what about it? Nothing! I don't think anything happened for today..nothing really worth blogging anyway. Lol.
Oh yeah, someone left a comment on my blog yesterday? Was it yesterday? Uh yeah, think so. Doofus me, I totally forgot. Anyway, she was a Sheffield United fan, at first I thought I was in for a reprimanding for my comments...lol. But nope. In fact she's pretty nice. Anyway, to be honest, having another team's fan giving their angle/view/intake/whatever on the game is actually pretty cool. At least then you'll get to see the 'other side' instead of just looking from your own side. I admit, I was a little...okay fine, a lot..(lol)..defensive on Arsenal's side. And yes, my judgments are 'blurred' because one of the player involved is my favorite..Cesc. I get it, I'm so....doofus. Lol.
I can't post up any pictures..not even banners I created...my sketches...ugh! I have no idea what's wrong with my photo publisher/editor/etc/whatever...So I can't post up the Good Charlotte banner I made...which I so badly wanted to post up. Oh yeah, I watched MTV Asia Aid yesterday, yeah I know, I'm so 'slow'...lol. And when they had the red carpet special, they featured Good Charlotte. And Billy was like explaining that they actually couldn't make it to Bangkok for the show cause they had other things, but they pushed it all out and made priority for this. Two words...how nice! This year's MTV Asia Awards had been changed to MTV Asia Aid. It was full of performance, to raise funds...all for the tsunami victims. I think it's great these artistes took their time from their schedule to come over to raise funds. Like Good Charlotte. Lol. Okay, okay, I'll stop.
But what I wanna point out, is that the whole tsunami thing....pretty much showed how the world is like. People coming together, helping out, raising funds...everywhere,all around the world. People have big hearts..they do care.However, I wish people wouldn't be so selective. I mean, only when this 'big' things happen do people start caring about the world. What about the others? The other orphans/old folks/homeless/poor...in other countries, in our very own country? Not just the one that's been struck by a 'biggie' tragedy? What about them? So people, please don't be so selective. When you see someone who needs your care/concern/help....please do show/give your care/concern/help to them. Thanks!
I can't stand what I'm doing right now. While I'm blogging, I'm actually listening to the radio for my research thingie. But I can't stand the music I'm listening to. It's like...ugh, some songs are pretty crappy though some are good. So, to keep myself sane and to keep my eyes from rolling throughout this whole 3-hour-listening thing, I'm actually listening to my own music from my com. Lol.
Oh yeah, wanna say something about my friend. Melissa. Heya Mel. First of all,I was um...touched? by your message...ahem,I quote, 'I care about your feelings!!!'. Lol. Okayyyy...thanks gurl. I appreciate that. In fact, I don't get angry over so 'small' things. Hehe. Truth is, prepare yourself girl, this is a deep one....lol...I actually love having you as my friend. In fact, a best friend. I have no idea why, but I feel closer to you than I ever felt with anyone else (to the rest of my friends, don't get offended, I still love you guys!) I enjoy hanging with you..being with you, though you can be a little annoying sometimes..lol. Just joking. I can be whoever I want to be when I'm with you. I can talk to you about anything....that's cool. You never did judge me, never did gave stupid comments(Lol) when it comes to serious stuff...best of all, you care. You have this genuine sincerity in you. I like that. Thank you. I can be all silly and crazy around you and you wouldn't really mind. Hehe. You're kinda like my other best friend, Siddhi. Though both of you are different. Very different...still unique in your own ways and I love you both. So Mel, thanks for being my best friend(no idea if I'm considered as 'your' best friend...Lol) and making my college life so fun.
Alright...I have no idea what I wanna blog about anymore....guess that's it. Oh right, quotes for the day...long time no quotes...
'The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his supreme effort- he never stretches to his full capacity, never stands up to his full stature.'
Arnold Bennett
'Always be a first-rate version of yourslef, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.'
Judy Garland
'People are just as happy as they make up their mind to be.'
Abraham Lincoln
'Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force.'
Elaine Maxwell
'Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?'
Martin Luther King Jr.
All quotes are by their respective owners.That's it. Blogging off now.
No comments:
Post a Comment