My Mood: Frustrated...very...
Music: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
I'm downright depressed....so what if it's Chinese New Year? Hell...I don't give a damn anymore. I admit, I love New Year...but right now, there are other things that bothers me or should I say bugs/irritates/annoys/mocks/disturbs/etc...me... It pisses me off..greatly...when people don't listen to me and when they accuse me of things I didn't do. It makes me feel like....Damn you, who the hell are you to NOT listen to me and then go judging ME?!?!!?
No one listens..is that so much to ask? Just listen. But no, no one listens..they don't give a bloody damn to listen to you...And that...SUCKS! When they don't listen...they don't get the point and they don't understand you...instead,they give you stupid advice/comment that's totally useless and crappy. You get frustrated and when your frustration shows...they would say you're so easily offended and all that crap when you're not. You're only trying to tell what's on your mind...but no, no one listens. Crap people! Idiots! Bloody bloody idiots. Just listen before you say anything. Listen. Like the saying goes...you have two ears and one mouth...means you should listen twice more than you talk! I mean...just listen before you wanna give your smart-ass comments/advice...sheesh...is that hard?
Then there's accusations. I so hate it when people accuse me of things I didn't do. Sheesh..what's wrong with people? Not just family but friends too. Ugh! Plus, I don't get it about how when one doesn't know you, they just shoot their bloody stupid comments/advice to you. It's like...Hello!You don't even know what I've been through/or am going through. See, when you don't listen..the consequences can be bad...like for me...Wonderfully,I'm now pushed deeper into my depression. Why? Cause no one listens when I try to speak my feelings/thoughts. Great, all they do is speak out their stupid comments...and they don't even bother about what you're trying to say. Way cool...NOT! I was trying to get out of my depression hole...but no, I can't...with the wonderful 'help' from the people around me.It sucks! Totally.
Can't reach out cause no one listens....can't speak...can't say. Instead get pushed away...pushed deeper in. Well...if that's the way..so be it. Don't wanna give a damn anymore. There are people who think they know me...please,don't pretend like you do. I hate it when people fake it that they know me so well when in truth...they don't. They never bother to listen, never bother to care and understand but suddenly they're like...oh I know her 'very' well....bla bla...crap! This blog entry is in one of my lowest moment...hence, the depressing tone of voice...but hell,who cares??
No comments:
Post a Comment