My Mood: Jumpy
Music: Avril Lavigne's Let Go
Anyway....Arsenal vs. Chelsea...what can I say? I am so glad that it was a 0-0...okay, I was hoping for a win...but to be reality-checked...Chelsea's pretty good, you can't look down on these guys. They had a really good defense to which blocks Arsenal's attempts at the goal...pretty good team work overall. Anyway, my focus is Arsenal..not Chelsea...hehe. The game..played at 2.55 in the morning today...to which I got up to watch it. I so love doing this..hehe. Anyway, the game....pretty good. Arsenal was fierce...they defended in every way they can....it was like there was some kind of force in them or energy or something...So, a huge applause for the defenders..Ashley Cole, Phillippe Senderos, Kolo Toure and Lauren. They pretty much defended their butts off. Hehe. For once, I love Arsenal's defence so, so much. Hehe. Not that their defense was bad in other games..but there were little...holes here and there at times.
Henry did not play again, along with Ljungberg and Campbell but I'm proud that Arsenal can still put up a good, tough front even without them. Potential young players we have...hehe. Okay, stop bragging, I know. Fabregas was so good...okay, not very very good...but still, pretty good...hehe. van Persie came in at the last 10 minutes...I was kinda hoping he would do that 'miracle thing' that he did on Saturday..but anyway, I get that in football, it's pretty much unpredictable. And Chelsea's defense was pretty tough...van Persie could hardly go near. Oh well, it was a good game still. Have I mentioned that van Persie is officially now one of my favorite players? Next to Fabregas and Pires. Hehe. Yeah, I did. Lame me. Only 22, this guy is like...a young talent. Lol. Actually, the whole team is pretty good-looking...lol...but yeah I know, talent comes before looks and yes...Arsenal definitely are good! Hehe.
So my life...pretty okay. Finals are coming up soon...in uh....2 weeks plus? Hehe. I'm glad. Not that I look forward to it that much...but with the finals coming up..that would mean my holidays are coming too....hehe. A month long break...yes, just what I need. I've been painting at my new home yesterday, but instead of painting I was assigned to wipe the paint that dripped over/etc...so much for adding painter to my task-I-can-do resume list. Hehe. Moving in soon, like end of this month...to which I'm half-excited, half-not. Good thing about my place, there's a McDonald's nearby...hehe. McDonald's everyday!
I'll be graduating soon...well, more like next year May...but, I'm wondering what am I gonna do then. I wanna go back-packing but then there's the money issue and my parents...I wanna go out to the workforce....but uh, I don't feel like being thrown curse words every single working day and all that stress and pressure. I wanna be a flight-stewardess...but uh, I don't think I'll manage that. Will I? Hehe. But honestly, what I really want...is to sit for the SATs, get majorly good grades..apply for Harvard, Harvard Law School to be specific and get into it. Why Harvard? I don't know...it's just one university I've always wanted to study at. Ever since I was...13? Though for my major, I should prefer to pick Columbia University, Grad School of Journalism. Oh well, it's just one of my dreams.
Uh...I guess that's it...I suddenly lost my interest to blog. No idea why..K, quotes to share...and as usual, the quotes belong to their respective owners.
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures
-Kahlil Gibran-
I strongly believe you should never judge people by how they look. The only thing that matters is what's on the inside.
-Nick Carter-
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself first to get anything done in this world.
-Lucille Ball-
Love cures people, both the ones who give it, the ones who receive it.
-Karl Menniger-
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller-
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
-Joy Baker Priest-
The heart has the eyes which the brain knows nothing of.
-Charles Perkhurst-
When one door closes, another opens but we often look so long and so regretfully that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
-Alexander Graham Bell-
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage.
-Anais Nin-
No comments:
Post a Comment