My Mood: Tired but happy
Music : Happy Together by SImple Plan
I think today's the first time in the year I ever had such fun and forgot all about my fears and worries for a moment there. Taylor's College had their annual Mass Colympics today...and all Mass Comm students had to go to which I still wouldn't go if it weren't for my Journalism assignment to cover the event. Lol. But, I'm glad I went. I think I would've really regret it if I didn't go.
This year's Mass Colympics had the same..telematch....football...but this time...the PR students added tug-of-war. And the tug-of-war was what made me forget all my fears/worries. I wasn't really into doing anything besides getting scoops for my news story but then when my friends were participating in the tug-of-war I kinda got a sudden tugging feeling to just go over to them and start cheering my ass off for them. That was exactly what I did. Screming and jumping, telling them to pull! Lol. I totally forgot about everything else and just got into the whole thing. Everyone else was screaming and cheering too. The atmosphere was crazy. I could feel the adrenaline and the great part was that it was a lecturers-students thing too. 2 lecturer's in each team, and in our team, there was our CRM lecturer and my J1 lecturer. The lecturer's got into the hype too, cheering...laughing. Our team got into the finals....but we lost unfortunately. We lost the first round...won the second. So we had to break the tie by going for another round. Everyone was really wound up by then. I kept telling my friends...cmon, win for us....you gotta win. Pull. Hehe. It was a pretty good fight actually, but we lost in the end..still, a real good effort. Yeah...go Team 3!
Still, our group(Jan-March Intake 2004-Sem4) won for football. We beat the opposition by 4-0. Way cool. Hehe. And then there was the telematch where the lecturers took part. It was so funny at the find-the-sweets-in-the-flour game. They could not use hands to go through the flour, so they had to use other ways...which would be...blowing it and grabbing the sweet by the mouth. Lol. Omg. The look of my lecturers' faces with the flour...priceless. I nearly fell of my seat at the sight of them. Sometimes, little stuff like this...can bring a total lift to your day. Hehe.
Yesterday I accidentally read another death-fic. I didn't even know it was a death fic. There was no warning! I was reading and I was like...no way....no, no...it can't be....no way! This time it's a SenRu and the person who died was Sendoh. Tears welled up in my eyes and it just...flowed. Okay, yes...pathetic me I know, crying over a fan fic...over an anime/manga character that's not even real! Hehe. I swear, I'm the most emotional human around. Lol. I can cry over any sad scenes. No matter if it's a fan fic/manga/anime/tv show/fiction/etc...It's kinda silly actually. In honor of my silly self, I decided to compile my 'silly-cry-list'....lol.
1) A Walk To Remember....I cry EVERYTIME I watch the movie.....it's just so painful to know Jamie died and left Landon all alone...
2)Slam Dunk....yes, I cried over the part where Mitsui collapsed and realized he wasn't the same as he was before when he was in Jr.High...
3)Arsenal...I cried...well, sorta cry..when Arsenal FINALLY won the replay match against Sheffield Utd for one of the F.A match...
4)Parfait Tic. I cried at the scenes where Ichi was being so sweet and caring towards Fuuko, and when Fuuko was rejected by Daiya, when Ichi broke Fuuko's heart..when...when..okay, alot of the parts.
5)Sweet Home Alabama. I don't really remember which part, but I do remember crying but it was really silly, cause it wasn't that sad anyway!
6)Majyo no Jouken (The Innocent Witch)...I cried the worst when Hikaru didn't take Michi's hand to runaway with her.
7)Stairway to Heaven(Korean Drama)...whenever Song Joo cries....so did I! It was so heart-wrenching to see him cry...
8)A Cinderella Story...when Sam goes into the guys' locker room before their Homecoming football match and confronted Austin over his 'cowardice' and then she said that she just can't wait for him anymore cause waiting for him was like waiting for the rain to fall in the drought.
9)One Tree Hill...when Haley sat at a corner behind the counter at the cafe and Lucas finds her. Haley was upset cause she thought Nathan had showed her Good Luck note to him to Brooke, when actually he didn't, it was Brooke who saw it herself and Nathan didn't even know. When Nathan collapses in the middle of the game. When Lucas leaves and he tells Haley...when..okay, alot other scenes.
10)Meteor Garden..where the guy and the girl can't see each other and they had to talk through the door and she waited outside the house the whole night, in the rain, not even bothering to eat cause he wasn't eating either.
11)Autumn In My Heart/Endless Love(Korean Drama)...nearly every episode is so sad! Eun Suh and Joon Suh seem to be crying at every episode!
12)Fan Fictions...the first one I cried for was a Naley(One Tree Hill) fic.. but the most emotional one was the MitRu fic where Rukawa died.
13)Seven Sisters(Hong Kong Drama)...typical hate-love relationship with so much humor you can't stop laughing...the guy and girl falls in love later...but then she has cancer and she died...it was so...sad...
Sigh...I can't think of any more...but I do know there's alot to it. Hehe. So pathetic! Hehe. I think I should end here....I'm suppose to do my new assignment...sigh...another assignment! My life is assignment-oriented now. Ugh.
Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
-Mother Theresa-
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island...to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
-Baltasar Gracian-
Make yourself a blessing to someone. Your kind smile or pat on the back just might pull someone back from the edge.
-Carmelia Elliot-
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.
-Elton Trueblood-
When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
-Douglas Noel Adams-
To love with fear and not be afraid is the final test of maturity.
-Edward Weeks-
You give but little when you give of your possesions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
-Kahlil Gibran-
You can find the good in everybody, if you just give them a chance. The benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, people disappoint you. Sometimes they surprise you. But you never really get to know them until you listen for what’s in their hearts.
-Lucas Scott(One Tree Hill)-
All quotes are by their respective owners...the last quote by Lucas Scott (One Tree Hill) belongs to TheWB and One Tree Hill.
No comments:
Post a Comment