Thursday, April 28, 2005

siGh...

My Mood: A little unsure..a little gleeful
Music: Crawling by Linkin Park


Here I am, in my new home. I moved my com here today, plug it all in and...here I am blogging away. I think I kinda like it here. The air feels so nice...cooling...and from my living room, I can see the sky pretty clear and I like that. So far, I guess it's pretty cool. But I do know that I'll miss my old home. Sigh. Actually, I'm alone here right now, in a partially empty place...the stuffs have yet to be moved here fully...lol. It's kinda weird to be by myself here, but at the same time, I don't mind. I needed a getaway anyway. Lately at home, I've been having too much pressure, arguments, etc...maybe this would help. Just get away for a little while, even for a few hours. I'm kinda tired of having to get angry and upset practically all the time.

Okay, the reason for my half-gleeful mood, is because..people have finally began to see me in another light, more like...in the real light that I want them to see. I stripped and shed all my 'not-so-me-self' and showed my true colours, who I really am, what I really am, what I really believe in, etc. I didn't want people to think I'm so nice always and a goody-two-shoes, cause that's not me. I don't want to have those expectations on me. I want people to see me for me. Who I am. To love/like/accept me for who and what I am...Finally. So, yeah, I like the fact that I can be me. Hehe.

I managed to catch the replay of the Arsenal match and true enough, the first half was really good. I was like...'Wow.' Each and every player were just..great. So, I can reaffirm my statement made in the last post that second half was...'different' from the first half. Lol. Magdalene says I'm a football freak. To that I say...thank you! Hehe. Seriously though, it's slightly kinda freaky how I'm so into football. I never thought that I would see this day. When I was younger, I thought football was...well, stupid. Until my brother pestered me to watch an Arsenal match and to keep an eye out for a particular player which would be Freddie Ljungberg, who back then had dyed hair that was totally differently unique...hehe. He told me that although I'm not an Arsenal fan, just watch anyway and notice how this Swedish player plays, sorta like for fun. I was like....okayyyy...very skeptical but decided whatever. That begin my interest in football. My brother guided me with the rules of football, what's this and that, why this and that, who's who. So, I kinda like had a tutor..lol, but my tutor was an Arsenal fan, so everything was based on an Arsenal match. Soon, I was screaming and jumping whenever I watched Arsenal score a goal, just like how I still do now. Hehe.

Had a mock-press conference today for my journalism class. A real eye-opening experience, though the 'person' was more of like one of our lecturers pretending to be a writer. Lol. But we had to practice our skills anyway, so we just got into the 'play' as well. The lecturer was pretty cool. The stuff that she shared made a lot of sense. One: To fight for yourself, for what you believe in, what you want. Two: To stop complaining and get off your butt. Three: To speak your mind. Four: To stay true to yourself and be you, not someone else. Five: No one is perfect, and no one's normal. I quote, "You're a nightmare in your own way." Basically, we all have our quirks and all, so we just live with it and stop comparing ourselves to others. Six: Don't stop on life's mistakes, learn from them. Life's not perfect. I quote, " You fall, you get up, you get on and you walk on." Hehe. She's great actually. Yup, learn something new today.

I think I'll end here, I can feel myself zoning out...probably because I just feel like...like I just don't want to blog anymore...lol. Feeling lazy and tired...

No comments: