Tuesday, April 19, 2005

nO wAy..nOt aGain..

My Mood: Jumpy.
Music: La La by Ashlee Simpson

Can't get enough of this song...makes me wanna scream and jump around. Lol. Crazy. This is one song that can seriously lift my mood. I was actually feeling a little low...but, with this song blasting off my stereo....I can't stay in that side of mood anymore...I'm actually a lil hype now.Hehe.

I got a 5.5/10 for two of my J1 news-story..ugh...lot's of silly mistakes, I guess it's because I had done it pretty sloppy. Lol. Never again will I be so sloppy headed in my assignments. Lately, I've been such a slacker...REALLY slacking off. I kinda feel that I'm shooting my grades off and just blowing it. I really have to stop that and get back to my serious study self. My grades are important...very important...I can't just think that without hard work I'll get good grades, wrong..very wrong. Must concetrate and focus. Sounds like I'm trying to lecture myself here.....so not working. Who am I kidding? When I study it all depends whether or not I myself wanna study. Lol. If I don't, then I don't. If I do, then I do. That's just me. Sigh. Seriously, I need to focus on my studies and cut it out with my playfulness....gotta have a limit...hehe.

Sigh....I'm starting to feel that maybe I should just hit my head in the wall. My mind keeps drifiting away to a certain guy. And I'm disliking myself for that. I can't stop thinking about the guy...nor can I try to not stop thinking about him either. The image of him smiling....*falls of the chair* Hehe. I can't stop thinking about his smile....his eyes....his attitude...the way he moves....his slender sinewy arms and legs....the pale skin...one word -.......actually, there's no word to describe it all. Hehe. Oh yeah, by the way, no dirty thoughts here, I'm just describing a certain football player.That's why there's the mention of the way he moves and the light description of his arm/legs. Lol. He really amazes me as he progresses in football. Not bad. At first I thought he was pretty okay, but then as I kept track of the guy, I realized he was getting good. He seems to have settled down to the English game. I would say he's one striker to look out for. This guy can really go places but I do hope he sticks to his wonderful club. Yeap, Wenger sure got the right talent. Lol. I'm talking about Robin van Persie here. I can say that he's now one of my favorite Arsenal players...next to Pires and Fabregas. Hehe. But, as an Arsenal fan...I should not be so one-sided, so as much as I do love these three guys, I love the whole team as well. One player does not make the team, the whole team makes the team. They all make up the wonderfullly amazing Arsenal Football Club.

Okay, do not throw tomatoes and eggs at me if you do not agree....lol. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion..so do I. Hehe. Sometimes I realized that when it comes to football, people can get pretty agressive/mean/etc...just over a game! To know that there are riots/fights/chaos all because of a game, ouch...it's pretty silly. Why can't ppl understand....it's a game...as long its all fair and cool...then it's cool. Win lose...it's part of the game. I shudder at the thought knowing people get injured in football games all because of a slight misunderstanding. Peace people. Stop all violence. This includes violence towards women, animals, etc. Be nice people. There's no need for violence, no matter if its an argument over football, finance, love, etc...whatever it is...drop the violence. Forget all about it, life will always have...funny people...so let them be funny. Lol.

Yeap..that's it.

No comments: