Sunday, December 11, 2005

notHing in paRticuLar

I've finally changed my layout! Hehe. I wasn't that happy with the previous one, as mentioned before...and I definitely like this better. Unfortunately my bro commented that he didn't really like it, cause the pic's kinda blur. Yeah...that's cause it was actually a clip taken from one from their vids. But I like it alot...cause it shows them just hanging around and having fun. Hehe. But yeah, I guess the blur-ness kinda ruins the layout a lil. Lol.

X'mas is coming! And I've been bitten by the bug. It all started with today afternoon when I was on my way to work. I saw Jusco had this chocolate promotion with lot's and lot's of wonderful chocs...and it was all in gold, red wrappers...etc. Hehe. I love X'mas stuff. X'mas trees, the decorations and the works. La la la la la. Hehe.

Also...a few days back(?) , both Hyesung
오빠 and Minwoo 오 빠 won the bonsang at the Golden Disk Awards 2005. Hehe. They are both awesome and I'm so glad they are doing well in their solo projects...just like Eric 오빠 in his tv dramas and his latest movie, June's Diary...Junjin 오빠 & Dongwan 오빠 with their tv dramas and also Andy 오 빠 with his hosting and tv drama. Can't wait for the 6 of them to get together again and release their 8th album. It's definitely one of the most anticipated comebacks and album release for 2006. Hehe. Shinhwa fighting! Lol. Okay, I'll stop.

It's funny how sometimes when you first listen to something, you don't like it, but after a second or third time, you begin to like it...and then you love it. Lol. I remember complaining to Cheneille about the guys' third album, Only One. But when I listened to it again that night, I was dead wrong to say it wasn't that good. The songs, especially Vortex is awesome! It has this ghostly, eerie kinda tune to it, and
오 빠's voice was at it's best...perfect high pitch. And I'm not being biased, I mean it for all music I've heard before. Sometimes I brush the music off at first listen, but when I listen to it after a few times...I'll begin to enjoy it and then like it. Lol.

Argh. I totally dislike people who brag. Especially guys I know...meaning, my guy friends. See, I don't really care if you are some high-flying guy or whatsoever...sure, it's cool and interesting, but really, don't need to brag who you've worked with and show me the photos and all. Bragging is the one thing that turns me off. Do that, and you'll be sure to get a stamp of *Reject*. I'm sorry, but I can't stand it when a guy brags to impress. I don't care and I don't bother. The only thing I look at...would be the smile. Just smile nice and friendly, you've got my attention. Don't show off! It's not a big deal dude... And if I don't pay attention to you, it means either,
One: I'm too distracted/busy/etc...
Two: You're bragging/being a total ego-idiot that I choose not to acknowledge you as much as I could.
Number two doesn't happen often though...thankfully. Lol. Even when girls do the bragging, it doesn't go well with me either. If you're trying to be my friend and you start to brag just to impress me...lol, that's the totally wrong way to be my friend.

Got another belated birthday present today...from Yi-laine. The present rocks! Lol. It's a pen, that give you sorta like an electric shock when you click the top. Cool. I like stuffs like this, unexpected and unique. See, I'm kinda picky when it comes to gifts. If I were to say, don't get me anything...it means...d-o-n'-t get me anything, seriously. If I say no, it means no. Why? Cause I know the person probably wouldn't know what I like and is very much likely to get me something that I won't really...well, appreciate...so it would be a waste of money and time for the person. When it comes to people getting presents for me, I'm that serious about it. Lol. Sure, it's nice to have presents and all, to have people remembering your birthday and all that...but sometimes, it's would be better if the person were to just say, save the money and just wish you instead. But if I DO say I'd like something, then please do get something for me. Lol. Yes, big brother...where's MY birthday gift??? There has been no sign of it at all, and I'm starting to suspect you. Lol.

And finally to end this...I've got tickets to go watch the YTL Anniversary Celebrations, 'Tis The Season' & 'Fat, Fossil & Funny' which the later stars Jit, Afdlin and Harith...hehe. Can't wait. Will be going with my mom this Tuesday and Wednesday. Perfect treat for the both of us, thanks to my dad. Hehe.

No comments: