I haven't blog for...a week. Lol. Too distracted with lot's of stuff.
I'm officially 18...but I still feel 12, or younger. Hehe. Maybe some things will never change, and I guess it can be a good thing at times. So, for my 18th, all I did was hang out with my bunch of friends...we walked around KLCC, had dinner at Chinoz and ice cream at Haagen Dazs. It was nice having your close friends with you on your birthday, kinda brings an extra cheer. Other than the KLCC thingie, that was pretty much all I did, besides replying to the sms' that people kept sending with Happy Birthday wishes...thank you! I didn't get anything out of my birthday wish list, which I'll honestly admit...was very dissapointing. But I guess sometimes you don't get everything you wish for. Lol. But for now, among the presents I've received, I love Mel's the best. I mean, sure I love all, but hehe, I guess there will always be one that stands out. Melissa Lai...THANK YOU! *Hugs* Though it wasn't on my birthday wish list...hehe, but it was something that I love anyway.
Things seem pretty good at work. I'm actually getting another chance for another column. Hehe. And if my email interview works out, then I'll get to do that column too. So that would be two new columns...besides the earlier one mentioned. Excited. Went for this jewelry boutique opening yesterday and there's gonna be a photoshoot tomorrow too, and I'm glad..it's near the weekend! I love weekends more than I ever did before. And I appreciate my weekends so much more too. Working 5 days a week is tiring...and boring at times. Hehe.
Also, I've finally completed my personal project. Lol. I've made 200 origami paper cranes until I no longer wanna fold another paper crane again. Lol. It's rather tiring to the eyes and shoulder when folding paper cranes. Ugh. But I'm happy I've managed to exceed my original 100 target. The paper cranes are now with Naza 언니 ready to be shipped to Singapore soon along with the other 1000++ paper cranes, cards/scrapbook and hopefully the teddy bear too. Hehe. All for Andy 오빠. It's another project going on SHCJ.net, in collaboration with Kiwiwangja...and once again with fans from all over the world. Amazing that we're all so united in doing stuffs like this. Hehe.
On the other hand, Hyesung 오빠 has not been feeling well lately,which makes 3 out of the 6 members to be sick/injured in a period of 2 months. Sigh. I wish they would take care of themselves... When I first heard about 오빠 I was, well, in near tears. Upset and angry at the same time cause instead of staying at the hospital longer, he decided to discharge the next day all cause he wanted to stick to his schedule. The only word that came to my mind - stupid. Lol. But I guess...I should acknowledge the fact that he's always like this...dedicated and hard-working towards his job, no matter what. Just like the rest of the guys. Really, their dedication and perseverance is really admirable. Andy 오빠, who despite being injured, is still going on with his hosting for a music show...and he even once waited a whole 8 hours just to deliver one line for the filming of his drama, without a single complaint. 8 hours...one line. That's the most patient guy I've ever known! And for what the 6 of them have gone through and still keeping it all in smiles and joy, I'm embarrassed that I'm so 'weak' at handling life at times. So, from there I've learnt to shut up, stand up with my head raised, and bravely face life's challenges and to stop whining and complaining. If they can do it, then why can't I? Lol. Just makes me love/admire them even more so.
I've also finally gotten to watch Hana Yori Dango which I think most would be familiar with the name Meteor Garden? Meteor Garden was based on the Japanese manga of the aforementioned title, so now, it's being brought to life by the manga's original birth place with the original story line. And...it rocks! Lol. It's so good! I love it even more than the Taiwan version. The Japanese drama has a perfect cast and the setting and scenes are so real, it's like you're watching it there...being in the scene itself. The acting's great, with the emotions conveyed perfectly. And the actress who plays Tsukushi is just so lovable! I cried at the first episode itself, and was cheering her on to hit Tsukasa who was a total jerk! Lol. And Hanazawa Rui is perfect! I love the way his character is portrayed in the drama, not at all like the Taiwanese drama. I think I've fallen in love with his character. Hehe. Or rather the actor...Oguri Shun is hot! When his face cracked into a small smile before turning into a full grin at the sight of Tsukushi's bravery...I wanted to melt. It's....lol, I'm speechless. Matsumoto Jun's not bad too as Tsukasa, totally pulled off that arrogant jerk look. So because of that, I've been checking out Jap music again...and I'm now currently rather addicted to Arashi's music, which is the group Jun's in. Lol.
I think I'll be addicted to this drama for the moment, which is not a good thing considering I haven't completed watching Super Rookie yet. My com's really busy these days with all the d-loading I'm doing. Lol. But...I don't get to use it that much, only at nights...so I guess it's still pretty okay. Hehe.
I'm actually really tired, but after seeing that it's just another minute for the 2nd episode to complete...I doubt I'll be going to sleep as I'll probably watch it rightaway. Hehe. Who wouldn't want to stare at the charming looks of Oguri Shun?
No comments:
Post a Comment