Monday, October 10, 2005

gOOd fic wriTers...

Honestly, some people REALLY have the talent when it comes to writing. They can write stuff that's so amazingly good...like it's real. It's so believable that it makes you think that it's real and really happening. They just draw you right into their story, grabbing your whole attention and keep you engrossed in the fic. They draw the scenes in your mind with their words, and you can just feel the emotions conveyed in the fic...and you end up feeling whatever it is the character is feeling. And if you're like me, the emotional,easy-to-cry types...yeap, if it's a sad fic, you'll start bawling bucket loads.

I had actually typed halfway about the two fics I read but...I decided it was too long to tell. One had 5 chapters and the other had 9 chapters, not counting the prologue & epilogue. Either way, they were both so good that I couldn't stop crying. I really felt the emotions of the fics and...okay, so I can be pretty embarrassing at times. Who the hell cries over fanfics anyway??? Hello pathetic kid. I even cried despite reading the fics three times! Even when I already know the story! Ah, I can be such a loser sometimes.

But the story lines were really good, with one being really original and different. It wasn't a typical story that you could just read anywhere and everywhere. And I could just imagine one of the lead characters in the story being so childish and vulnerable...the way he grins and giggles. The character was portrayed with mental problems, but the way the writer portrayed him...I just couldn't help falling in love with his childish cuteness.

I wish I had that equal talent to write something that good. Like I said, some people really have the talents. Myabe not in writing, but drawing...dancing....stuffs like that. While for me, I can write but just...okay? And I can sketch but...it can turn out pretty weird at times and as I had once told my friend, let's just say I can sketch to cheat a kid's money but when it comes to real sketching, forget it, I'm a loser. Lol.

2 comments:

Soli Loquy said...

omg if you're a loser when it comes to sketching then what am i, fucking retarded??? the only thing i can draw without making people gag and puke is those stick figure shit okay...

Anonymous said...

oh btw that's me. foodlover. haha.