Sunday, October 09, 2005

taggEd....

I'll start today's blog with something Cheneille had tagged me with. Okay...here goes...

10 years ago...
That would be I'm uh...8? That's standard 2. Back then I was...very close with my best friend, my first best friend in fact, Afiqah. She was the one who taught me the batu seremban/five stones game, and a couple more games. We were both always contending for the top spot since standard 1. Either I was the top and she was in second place, or it would be her in top place and me in second place. Hehe.

5 years ago...
I was in Form 2 at the age of 13. Um...that was the year I got myself stuck in the worst love triangle ever! But..the most memorable and treasured memory...is the first guy I've seriously liked. He was my senior...a Form 5 prefect. I've never really noticed him until one day when I was coming down the stairs. I had noticed his name first then only his face. After a few days or so, I kept seeing him in school and that familiar 'crush' feeling came to me. I thought it would be just a crush,as usual. But after two months, I realized it wasn't just that! I cared about him more than I had cared about any other guy, and the feelings were different from what I had ever felt before. His smiles never failed to make me smile. His voice, eyes, smile, hairstyle...I actually loved everything about him! The way he plays basketball...the way he looks when he pouts...the way he laughs. He pretty much set the line where every guy would have to at least be in it or more than it, which explains why I keep turning down guys then(in secondary school) cause I kept comparing them to him! Hehe.

1 year ago...
Um...took a big step from my usual-safety crowd and went to a college where none of my friends were attending and took a course whereby none of my friends were taking either.

Yesterday...
My big bro got me a lovely silver cross necklace! He bought it just because. No reason at all. All because he saw it was nice and then he thought of me. Thank you bro! I love you! You're so cool. Lol. Now, don't forget my birthday present ya? Hehe...

5 snacks I enjoy:
1)Dark Chocolates!
2)After Eight chocolates.
3)McDonalds french fries.
4)Chocolate chip and chocolate bits cookies from the UK.
5)Keropok lekor.

5 songs I know all the words to:
1)Aslyn's That's When I Love You
2)Good Charlotte's Predictable
3)The Wonder's That Thing You Do
4)N'SYNC's Falling
5)Jesse McCartney's Beautiful Soul
(Actually I think there's more to this...but since it says 5 songs, so...happy to oblige. Lol. Huh. Bet you guys were expecting me to write Shinhwa's songs...Lol)

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1)Go shopping for clothes/shoes/CDs... and go for classes (drums/dance/Korean/Japanese/Spanish)
2)Go on holidays around the world with my mum,dad,brother,maternal & paternal grandmas.
3)Buy a land at some place nice, build a beautiful & large house and fill it all with Ikea stuff and give it to my parents as a present!
4)Donate the money to charities and foundations.
5)Save the money for my future education and for my bro's education so that we can study overseas at our dream universities and my parents need not worry about the cost of living & the exchange rate for the fees!

5 places I would run away to:
1)To my youngest aunt in Scotland(If I could)
2)To my maternal grandma's place.
3)To my friends' place.
4)To my room.
5)Um...no idea.

5 things I would never wear:
Anything that is uncomfortable, not cool/nice/etc...Lol. I dunno, just anything I don't want to wear and don't like to wear.

5 favorite TV shows:
1)One Tree Hill
2)Gilmore Girls
3)Everwood
4)Becker
5)F.R.I.E.N.D.S(I know it ended, but it's still my fav)

5 biggest joys:
1)Music!My favorites especially.
2)My favorite foods.
3)Surprising, unexpected gifts from friends/family/etc...hehe.
4)My soft toys! Especially those given to me by the special people in my life.
5)Can I say...Shinhwa? Lol. They really bring me lot's of joy when I'm down/sad/etc...

5 favourite toys:
1)My mobile phone
2)My computer
3)Uh....
4)....
5)....

5 fictional characters I would date: (in no particular order)
1)Landon Carter from A Walk to Remember (hehe, same like you Cheneille)
2)Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill(bad boy jerk turns into a charming guy...hehe)
3)Tristin Janlen Dugrey from Gilmore Girls (I just love his character!)
4)Lee Jungwoo from My Little Bride (his smile and his eyes are just so amazing!)
5)Iceman aka. Bobby Drake from X-men & X2 (His eyes are just so blue! And that first kiss he gave Rogue...omg.)

Aargh. Done! That took me a near hour to complete! Geez. I kinda feel so tired now that I just don't feel like continuing to blog anymore.I think I'll just stop here and blog later or something. Hehe.

No comments: