Before I continue my 'insanity'...I think I'd have to warn my dear friends...Mags, Cheneille and Pet...maybe you'd like to stay away from this post of mine cause I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna think I'm on drugs or something. Lol. Or you guys would probably shake your heads and mutter, "Poor insane delusional kiddo". Hehe.
Alright, this whole post...has no substance(as my Feat. Writing lecturer like to put it). It's all images...of...well, it's pretty much predictable. Lol. I was actually looking through a few blogs earlier, hopping from one to another and coincidentally I found a few that are fans of my favorite guys. So one thing lead to another, and soon I found a whole lot of their pictures which made me...well, excited, to put it mildly. Hehe. They are just so...I don't know... *Grins*
Anyway...because of all the awesome and wonderful images that I've found, I decided to post a few up and spam my own blog! Lol.








There. Complete. Lol. As one can guess, it's the guys throughout the years...from 1998 till now. They changed quite alot but the one thing that didn't change, is their close friendship with each other. And also, their love for their fans. Honestly, I've never really come across any other group that writes songs just for their fans, take their time to acknowledge their fans' efforts and all. Besides Linkin Park & Good Charlotte that is. And maybe a few others, but I just haven't come to know yet. Hehe.
Well besides all that, I stupidly just found out that the Brand New 7th story...is 480 minutes long...that's 8 hours! 8 hours of the guys...watching them perform, joke around, making their MVs, etc. That's a definite must-have DVD. I think if I were to get it, I'll probably sit in front of the idiot box for a whole 8 hours straight! Lol. Maybe someone could get it for me for my birthday? Since I'm kinda broke...? Hehe... After all, it's $29.99 which equals to about RM120. It's not THAT expensive. Right big brother?? Hehe. Then again, I could guess your answer to my request and that would be, "Over my dead body!". Lol. Sigh. Guess I'll have to just get it myself,unless someone decides to be superbly nice and gets this for me(which is not likely), if not...I'll just have to save up for it. Lol. Well that's life. You have to work for what you want (what my parents always tell me). Ugh.
I'm pretty embarrassed with this post...it's pretty insane I'll admit. Lol. But then again, like I said earlier, I'll look back on this one day and laugh at my childish insanity. Like how I'm actually laughing at my insanity right now. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment