Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I loveeeee...

What I'm loving so much right now...

(in no particular order)
1. My parents...actually I always love them but just more so lately...
2. My computer, it's my most treasured possesion! Okay, maybe not the most, but close enough.
3. My collection of CDs...all original ones and still in pretty good condition
4. 'Angel'. Still my favorite song...still not sick of it yet, probably never will be.
5. My Japanese penpal Megumi...lovely, lovely person who sends me beautiful stuff from Japan and I had just gotten this awesome Japanese magazine which has Shinhwa on the cover and an amazing feature story on them. Hehe.
6. My bed. Comfy, snuggly and nice.
7. My blanket, or rather...affectionately named...blankie.
8. Nonstop 5. Silly, goofy and entertaining for 20 minutes each episode.
9. Dancing. It's just...I don't know, I just love it.
10. Guys from BU schools...bunch of jokers but very nice people.
11. McDonalds. It's more like I'm actually craving for it since I haven't ate McDs for nearly 3 weeks now.
12. No classes on Mondays. Yeah, only 4 days a week and a nice 3 day weekend.
13. My current working hours. Working more than usual, which means...more hours equals to more pay equals to more money. Lol.
14. Sleep. Lacking...seriously lacking.
15. This creamy cap that I bought before the CNY holidays. The cap fits me perfectly and makes me looks so good, and I like the way I look in it too. Hehe.
16. Shinhwa. Enough said.

Just a short post since I'm feeling a lil nonsensical. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! *Hugs*

No comments: