There's expectations of me everywhere I go, from everyone I know. Be it friends or families or even strangers. Some think highly of me, some not. But for those who do, I appreciate the fact you do...those who don't, well I guess that's that.
Unfortunately, I don't live up to those expectations, especially the good/high ones. I'm sorry that I cannot be and am not, the person you think I am. As much as I'd like to, I'm not. I'm not the so-called good friend, or nice girl, or filial daughter, or whatever it is.
Sometimes it's hard to put on the color that you assume me to be even when I try my very best to. I'm sorry to dissapoint you with my true self, I'm sorry I am not who you want/wish I am. But I do wish to somehow meet at least a little of your expectations.
From my mom to my dad, to my brother and friends, etc...I'm sorry to dissapoint you guys from time to time. I really am.Most of all, I'm sorry to myself too. 미안해.
No comments:
Post a Comment