Been working for the past two days...and am dead tired because of that. Working a full 12 hours in a gift-wrapping place, a few days before Valentine's is a threat to your legs and brain. No joke. I stood until my legs ached so badly that when I took off my shoes that night, my feet were red, seriously red. My brain was too exhausted to think due to all the color-matching and wrapping ideas(and not to forget weird requests) that I had to think of.
And to top it off, I'll be working another for another 9 hours later today and then go to college on Tuesday, end classes at 12 and then proceed to work for another 9 hours. Joy.
I'm not complaining...not really anyway. Actually, sometimes it's kinda fun. When you see the present-giver with a huge satisfied smile and they mention a heartfelt thanks and says the receiver will definitely love the gift, it kinda takes away all that leg-aches. Even more so when the receiver personally comes to the shop and tells you how much they loved the wrapping (even more so than the gift itself...lol), you know that what you did had brought smiles to not one, but two very happy people.
Valentine's is less than a day away and I have to say...boy do these people really have ideas on their gifts. Sure, there are the usual perfumes, t-shirts, etc...but there are also the special ones where there was this girl who wanted to make 10 little special notebooks with different messages inside, or this guy who chose to have 7 different gifts in 7 different colors to make up a week so he could make it like a little countdown for Valentine's. Or another guy, who thoughtfully racked his brains to get something unique for his wife, so he got her five different expensive fabric ribbons cause he knew his wife loves collecting ribbons. There were also those who spent over an hour(which is not exactly a very good thing sometimes) in picking out what they want and how they want the gift to be wrapped...
I have to say that I met quite a few interesting ones whom I totally admire. It's just so sweet of them to do such lovely things for their love ones. Some of them have really funny stories to tell too and when they share it with you, you can't help but understand why they love each other so much. Love truly is a beautiful gift.
This comes down to me realizing that it'll be my 19th Valentine and without anyone to spend it with or to share it with. Lol. But honestly, it's not really a big deal. No lies that there would be feeling of slight envy and longing, but I don't think love is all about getting someone just because everyone has their partner.
I know that when it comes, I want it to be as super sweet as my cousin's. Lol. Joking. There's no way that I'd meet my first crush back in...form 1? Or was it standard 3? Or maybe it was standard 1? Wait, it was in kindergarten? Yeah, I started liking guys since I was able to differentiate guys from girls. Lol. But the one I really wish to meet again...would be my first ever serious crush, M. The last time I saw him was 4 years ago? I wonder how is he now? Did he changed alot? Wonder where he is...? Lol. Aww, I kinda missed him...but it's pretty unlikely I'll get to see him again. Well, at least our paths crossed once.
However, I'm happy right now to be single...cause then I can just pour my attention on other guys and need no face any jealousy. By other guys, of course I meant the one and only Shinhwa. Lol. March is less than a month away, and their new album will be out soon...and it will be a blast just to see the 6 guys together again. I can't wait to watch their funny antics again and hopefully Eric 오빠 will recover soon. Probably 4-5 months of their promotional activities before they head to the army...but of course, the fans will definitely make sure 2006 will be another great year for Shinhwa as 2004 was for them.



Hehe. Images from their recent fan meeting-birthday party. All 5 were there except for Eric 오빠 who is still in the hospital. I love how they can get so affectionate with each other and their wonderfully close friendship. 신화 화이딩!
Speaking of which, I had just watched Spin Kick, Dongwan 오빠's first movie. It was definitely good...and am not speaking from a biased-view. Reality-like storyline, not ridiculous, believable plot and of course 오빠's acting was great. Definitely enjoyed the movie. It was nice that they didn't focus too much on the lead character but also on the supporting characters and there wasn't another silly love-triangle between the two main guys and the girl.



Honestly, how can anyone be this good-looking? And yet so dorkily-cute at times? His smile is infectious...and he has this really crazy laughter that makes you wanna laugh along. He has really funny facial expressions and he's just...I don't know. All I know is that he never fails to make me laugh. Hehe.Dongwan 오빠 was discovered incidentally when he was walking down the street one day, going over to his girlfriend's place...carrying this super huge teddy bear that was nearly as big as he was. Lol.
I think I should head to bed...I'm getting way over myself here again, and if I don't stop this post is going to be super long with all my ramblings about them.
I need to change my layout. I really need to. But I'm just too lazy to and just doing another layout is going to take me another few hours just to figure out which picture I'm going to use. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment