My Mood: Normal...
Music: Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne
Hehe....someone turns 18 today....someone really amazing and talented and yet so humble despite everything.
A spanish guy with dark eyes, dark brown hair with slight golden brown hues, lightly tanned skin....and pretty cute. Lol. Anyway, he takes on the midfield, both central and right...though he's currently playing more in the right. He's the next big thing in the world of football. Comments about him includes....
'At just 17, the gifted Spaniard is rightly being hailed as one of the rising young stars of European football....the midfield playmaker has shown a level of maturity and composure on the ball that has heads turning from London to Madrid....A precocious talent and Spanish hope.' -FIFA.com
"He is really very good...He sees things very quickly and he seems to know what to do before he gets the ball. I think the future is very good for him."-Patrick Vieira (Arsenal captain/ skipper)
"I must say that his maturity is stunning...For a boy of 17, he never has one touch too many on the ball. His distribution and awareness is fantastic for such a young boy. I could see that he had something special but you never know how someone that age will develop physically or mentally...Even now, it's very early and you've seen many players promise a lot at that age. But what I like is that he's humble, he wants to do well and win, and he loves the game." -Arsene Wenger (Arsenal coach/manager)
Yeap, he is THAT amazing. However, this guy doesn't get big-headed at all, no way! He is still humble over all the praises he gets, and that's a good thing. He has maturity beyond his age, plays more like a 25 year old than the 18 year old he is. I'm truly amazed by the way he plays. I remembered the first match that he debut in as a first team player, was the Community Shield game against Man Utd, and my brother told me to look out for this new player that was coming in as a first team player. I kept my attention on him for the first few minutes and by the time the first half ended, I was....in awe. He was truly outstanding on the field. He started playing at the age of four...when his dad gave him football stuff for his birthday. He played with a few of his friends later in the afternoon, winning the match...and that was the start of this wonderful midfielder.
"I think I need to improve in everything, I am really young. I always try to do all I can but I think my left foot, I have to improve it a lot and my defending as well because when you play here in England and you play next to Patrick Vieira and you see he is working really hard you want to be like him."
"When you play for the first team at Arsenal, every time you do it, you are very lucky to be in that position. I know I’m very young and I have to take things very slowly....When the crowd sing my name, it’s still very hard to believe it’s for me. Everything has happened so quickly for me but all I think about when I come on is trying to do my best for the team."
So...today 4th May is his birthday....and 'he' is the one and only....(drumrolls)....Francesc Fabregas. Also fondly known as Cesc. Arsenal's midfielder, jersey number 15.Hehe. So, yeah....happy birthday Cesc.
That's it. And yes, I do realize my whole blog post for today has nothing to do with me or my life...lol...and it's all about Cesc...hehe,should have gave a slight warning...*ducks from the flying bottles from Melissa and Magdalene* but, this way, I get people to read/know about him. Hehe. I think he definitely deserves the recognition and of course a whole post about him. Lol. k, that's it.
Note: All quotes were from their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. The last two quotes were by Francesc Fabregas.
No comments:
Post a Comment