My Mood: Normal...
Music: Random mellow songs from my Mellow Playlist
A few lessons learned today....
One: Never matter a person's race/gender/etc....if they need help...HELP!
Two: When you're feeling sick...having a few hours of sleep does not help at all.
Three: Waking up in the wee hours of morning when you're feeling sick is not a good thing, you'll feel like your head is being pounded.
Four: Never watch the first half of your favorite football club's match and then go to bed, it effects your dreams later on. SERIOUS!
Lesson one: Today my mom needed a change for RM1 and the shop girl was like....no, sorry. What the hell? It's just a small change....that's it. Sheesh. My mom explained that she needed to use the public phone...but nope, no change still. What came to my mind was....selfish person. It's not like asking for a RM1....but just asking for a change of RM1. Basically, simple courtesy helping. What is WRONG with people nowadays? Sometimes I notice, people just plainly don't help at all despite knowing the person needs help. Like picking up stuff for another, holding the door, you know...simple things. It's not like asking for your life here....sheesh. I have no idea what to say. People seem to be more into 'themselves' nowadays. Sigh. H-e-l-p.....help one another....we're all humans...all alike....same...equals....so help. So my lesson learned (though I have learnt it before so many times...but enforcing it again into my mentality)...help one another...NOT caring the race/religion/gender/etc...
Lesson two: Feeling sick...rest more. It helps alot...really alot. You'll feel better when you wake up. At least less 'headachey'....hehe...
Lesson three: Yes, tested by me. I woke up at 2.55 in the morning today, despite feeling sick, for the Arsenal match and by the middle of second half...my head started pounding away. I was feeling slightly woozy and blurry. I gave up at the end of first half and trudge unwillingly back to bed. So, never wake up in the wee hours of morning to stay up or whatever when you're feeling sick.
Lesson four: Yes. It's true. Watching only the first half of your favorite football club's match and going to sleep rightaway...will effect your dreams. I went back to sleep after the first half...and during my whole 'dream-land'....I kept dreaming about the scores....3-0, 4-0, 0-0...or either Arsenal lost...etc. I woke up at the sound of my radio-alarm-clock and the first thing my mind thought was...Arsenal's match....did they win? Lose? Lol.
Four lessons learned today....okayyyy. Hmm, not too bad. Though the last one probably just applies to me, but uh, it may be the same for others too...I think. Hehe. My current grade standing...not too bad I say...but I need to work hard to bring those A- to A and to keep the A being an A. In order to do that....I need to get at least 25 marks over 30 for my finals. And my finals is next week...Friday, May 13th onwards. May 13th, Friday....for my first paper...how lucky! Lol. Sigh.
Right, the match...2-0. Arsenal against West Brom. Not too bad I guess. I have to watch the second half...must-watch...hehe. But the first half was pretty okay though no goals were scored during then. And I have to say...West Brom gave a good defensive side. Arsenal's goals were in the second half...by Edu and of course....van Persie...hehe. Talking about Arsenal, it reminds me...tomorrow is someone special's birthday. 18th birthday to be exact. *Grins*
Well that's it...blogging tomorrow again...I guess...most probably....definitely...yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment