"You, doing that thing you do..."
This is one addictive song. So addictive. It's like retro-groovy-60's kind...that I simply can't get enough of. That Thing You Do by The Wonders. Ever since I first heard it on the radio..I was like...sweet. Everytime it was played on the radio, I would turn it up loud and start jumping and dancing away. Lol. It just gives you that dancing mood and makes you grin. So, I finally gave in and went to bought the soundtrack on Saturday. It's from the movie, 'That Thing You Do!' starring Tom Hanks, Liv Tyler,Jonathan Schaech,Tom Everett Scott, Steve Zahn, Ethan Embry, and a whole lot more of cool cast. A 1996 movie..pretty old but still very much worth-watching. The Wonders is fictional though. But...this song...is one song that gets stuck in your head. The beat...it's like....addictive! To me anyway. Hehe.
Am so happy...cause of the wonderful match between Arsenal and Liverpool. The results....3-1! Yay! Arsenal were amazing in the match. It was like...woah. The goals were amazing...so were the players. Hang on, I need to contain myself, I'm practially jumping in excitement and this song is making me even more hype. Okay, just thinking back about the game itself...wow. Pires scored the first goal with a free kick. It was great...Pires hasn't been playing like his usual form lately, and this free kick seems like a 'recovered touch' from him. The ball went like...wow. Okay, so I keep using the word 'wow' but I don't think there's any other word to describe whatever it is I wanna say. Lol. Second goal from Reyes, totally unexpected, I thought he was gonna pass it to van Persie but nope, it flew in right at the goal. Second goal in just 4 minutes. How awesome is that? To end the exciting game, Fabregas...scored another one during the four minute injury time at the end of 90 minutes. I was like..jumping...and so amazed and delighted. Just 4 days being 18...and the guy's...just great.
The game was exciting...really exciting. I could barely sit still and my heart was like thumping the whole time. Liverpool put up a pretty good fight. But Arsenal...they were...I'm so at loss for words to say. Seriously. Reyes actually scored another in the first half but it was not counted cause it was off-side. Then Fabregas gave a good try at the goal, with a really close shot...to which I nearly shrieked. Lol. And there was brilliant defending from the defenders...especially Senderos. He's just so good...at so young. I marvelled at his defense. Pires had also a close shot at the goal but it didn't went in. And in second half, Fabregas went for another shot and it went in! But it was not counted cause it was off-side. Sigh. Fabregas was really dissapointed then..when he finally scored later, he was delighted but before really celebrating, he checked to see whether it was a goal or not..hehe...worried that it might be another off-side goal. Fortunately, it's not and that's when the full-fledged grin appeared on his face. Hehe. What a nice finish to the game.
I have to say, Arsenal is doing well for a team with quite a lot of youths. They are progressing really well...each and every one of them. Even without Ljungberg, Henry, Campbell, etc...they are still holding it up well. Overall, the whole Arsenal team is just great. Hehe. Which also brings me to Arsenal Ladies football team who won the Ladies League Cup Finals..congrats to them.
I'm so lazy to start my studying....I'm suppose to be studying...but I'm like...ugh...dragging. Sigh. I just can't help it..I feel so out of it when it comes to studying. Don't feel like it..but I have to. My finals is here...so, I gotta live with it. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Okay...I'll stop and go study...as much as I don't want to...but...ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment