"I want to have you by my side, you always make it right...And without you my heart starts to cry.How will I ever go on, how will I stay strong? Do you see without you my soul dies?"
Crying. Endlessly. I let the tears flow freely onto my cheeks. My eyes feel puffy, my nose feels stuffed and there's a twisting knot in my stomach. My lips are trembling and so are my hands.
Crying yet again. But this time, I'm not crying for myself. Hehe. I'm actually crying over a manga. Yeap, Full Moon wo Sagashite. Everytime I read it, I can't help but feel so drawn into it and allowing myself to get too caught up in the emotions. Hehe. The story is just...lovely. I love everything about it. It's so simple but the way it all unfolds, you can't help but fall in love with it. The characters...the story line... Sigh.
I just love Eichi. That sweet side in him...his friendly smile... His sweet innocent love.
Yeah, hence my new banner-layout. Eichi and Mitsuki. Hehe. I totally love this one...I have no idea why but I just do. It's simple but yet it's... I dunno.
Mitsuki and Eichi makes the cutest and sweetest couple I ever known (okay, in the world of manga & anime) I kept crying over their story! Cause it was just so sweet and touching! How can I not love them both? I'm just a huge sucker for love stories like this...hehe.
I need to stop...the more I think about them, the more emotional I get...Hehe. Offically, this is now my favorite manga, besides Parfait Tic. Lol. Which brings me to the fact that I'm still hanging at volume 13, chapter 3! I can't wait for the next!Aargh....the anticipation is killing me. However, to satisfy my need for the manga, I had just found out today that Full Moon has already been licensed, and the English version of the manga is already out! Like two volumes are out! Omg. And I'm definitely, absolutely, postively, going to get them. Hehe...
New love...Full Moon wo Sagashite. And I'm actually a little sad to say, my 'love' for Reno...is kinda fading off. Hehe... But I have a feeling it will come back when Advent Children comes out. Lol.
Yeah, I'm officially out of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment