Friday, July 29, 2005

esCape....

"How do I say I like you...how do I say I love you..."

Sometimes I just feel like running away from everything. Every single thing. Just run away and never look back. To somewhere, somehow... I dunno. I just wish I could. I can feel at the top of the world one day, and down in the dumps another, and sometimes, I can feel my mood's as stormy as ever.

I hate it when things go out of control, when it goes out of my way. When I can't do anything to stop/help it. It makes feel so useless and hopeless. Sigh. It feels so empty inside at times. When will the void ever fill in, I have no idea. I keep searching and hoping...but I can never find what is it that I'm looking for.

I wonder if others feel this way too. Like something's missing there and you can't explain what is it. You keep searching for it but you can't find it...

Well, enough of the sad pathetic side of me. I'm not supposed to let myself be bogged down so easily. So, I should blog about something that makes me happy. And that's...Hye Sung. Hehe. For this past few days, I've been listening mostly to Shinhwa over and over again. Before I go to college, on the way to college, on the way back, at home, at nights... I think my media player must be getting so sick of me flipping to the same songs over and over again. I just HAVE to listen to them. Damn. I hate it when I get too into something. And Hye Sung...omg. He is so fine. I'm so...so...in love with the guy. Lol. Yeah, I say that for just about any 'guy of the moment' in my life. Past list included Reno, Billy, Keanu, etc.... Lol.

There's only one week to my CPM case study deadline and here I am, not doing anything. I haven't even started it yet! I can't believe it. I've never been such a slacker (well, maybe in high school yes, but never in college) I really gotta start my work...another day. Hehe. I'm just so lazy and so playful. I've realized that I've been spending my hours going through the internet for stuffs on Hye Sung/Shinhwa which just proves my insanity for the moment. Lol. If I don't watch it, my studies are gonna go downhill and my grades will suffer, which is something I don't want to happen...but between play and study....hehe. The answer would definitely be...play. Lol. I'm so gonna die for this sem.

No comments: