Monday, November 07, 2005

first dAy at WoRk....foR reaL...

So my first day of work...

It was not too bad actually. Hehe. Met nearly everyone, they were pretty nice. So is the editor. And the good thing is that he's really open-minded and easy going and seemed pretty intent on getting us to learn the works and all. Cool. Though I kinda got a lil intimidated but...I think I should be fine...at least I hope so.

We(Ben and I) reached there pretty early, at 9.30 sharp! Lol. We got settled into our places and started fiddling our way using a Mac com. Hehe. It was pretty weird as we didn't really know how to use it so we had to experiment and click here and there. We also discovered this really cool program, Adium(?) where all the online chatting programs(Yahoo/Msn/ICQ/etc) are combined into one. So I guess one could say I pretty much enjoy my work there...so far. Hehe.

Anyway, I also wanted to blog about the rudeness of some people. Geez. While waiting for the train, it was suddenly announced that the train will be late due to some reasons. Ugh. Fine. So when it was time to got on the train, imagine my surprise when people actually, actually, waited for the people in the train to get down first. Okayyy. But when that was done, then started the pack of crazy elephants. It's insane. They push and shove to get in. There was this lady who even pushed a guy roughly(which nearly made him fell and causing others to stumble back) just to get in. That was so bloody rude! I'm kinda ashamed at the way we Malaysians can behave at times. C'mon, whatever happened to being civilized?

I also had to wait for over half an hour for the train, while getting pushed and shoved when getting in. My legs ache and I'm feeling so tired. Really really tired. I ended at 6.30, so yeah, peak hour of people getting home. Lucky for me, I have my music to keep me company. I think I'd have died without my music. Hehe. And as usual, the music was the one who managed to cheer my dampened, dissapointed self during the train ride. I love music! Thank You God for letting there be the creation and existence of music, and the existence of beautiful voices to listen to. Hehe.

Right, I'll end here as I'm pretty much tired out.Brain's functioning really slow right now...

No comments: