Anyway, I haven't been blogging for the whole week because of my internship. By the time I get back every night, I'm already all tired out and ready to just hit the hay... Okay, so maybe I'm lying. I still go online to chat and never failing to visit my friends' blogs and my favorite forum and I'd be staying up until at least 12. Hehe. I guess I was just too lazy to actually take the time to blog.
So, to make up for it, I'm gonna blog about alot of stuffs. And I really mean alot. All random stuffs and not-so-random stuffs.
First of all, I can't believe people are saying, wait, no, hang on...hey Justin! Don't get too big-headed when you read this. Lol. Anyway, as I was saying, I can't believe there are people who actually considered my brother as good-looking. Omg. I wanted to die at that. Lol. Sorry bro, it's not that you're bad looking or any of that sort, but it was a really weird moment for me to hear that. I quote, 'Your brother's quite handsome. Fairer and doesn't look that skinny anymore.' Hah! I bet you're grinning at the last comment aren't you? You never wanted to be described as 'skinny' so now you got your wish. People actually commented you look good with the extra weight and all, but I guess yeah, I would admit, all that working out at the gym did give you a better physique. But hearing that about my own brother, I have to admit, I got a lil jealous but I do feel proud to hear that...hehe. My brother...good-looking. *Dies laughing* Hehe. Joking bro. Truthfully, you're not bad to look at and when you smile, it's pretty goofy but nice. Hehe.
Lately my parents and brother have been bugging me to eat more fruits. 'Girl, when you're hungry you should eat fruits, not junk food.' 'Girl, you should eat more, fruits are good for you.' Yeap. Been hearing that alot lately. But I guess they are right...my face is kinda in the time-of-the-month for break-outs. Ugh. Really. It's pretty annoying. But I don't like using make-up and all, so there's no way for me to cover it up. All I do is wash my face and apply some zit cream and hope it will all go away soon. Lol. Usually it does...after a week or so. So I'm pretty lucky to have quite a good face complexion. Hehe.
And I'm super excited cause I've just placed my order for M's 1st album (I know I'm being so slow in getting it), M's IInd Winds and Shinhwa's Brand New. Hehe. Can't wait for them to arrive. Actually ordered them through a very nice friend, a fellow SHCJ-er, so I don't have to bug my dad for his credit card. And to avoid the nagging of...'Again buy CDs...how many CDs are you buying? Why do you want so much CDs?' etc. etc. Lol. See, I like to collect CDs of my favorites. I just like having them. And I wanna support them too. Hehe. Anyway, I'm most excited about M's IInd Winds and Shinhwa's Brand New. Brand New cause there's a whole lot of songs in there which I love but couldn't & wouldn't download cause it's 'not right' to d-load their stuff off the net. Hehe. GoodEnter has requested all fans to not upload/dload their mp3's, concerts (DVD rips), etc., so as a fan, I'm happy to oblige. Lol. I don't mind supporting my favorite artistes and their music. As for M's second album...I'm extra excited for that cause I'm getting the Girlfriend edition! Which has two extra tracks and an extra VCD with his MVs, the making of the MVs and his showcase. Packed with all the non-stop M-goodness and hot-ness. Lol.
I am definitely looking forward to my birthday, cause I have a feeling the CDs will arrive by then. So in a way, I'm getting b'day presents for myself. It's not lame or silly, cause there's no wrong in treating yourself to something you like/love. Lol. I love treating myself. It's fun and it makes me happy!
Next up on my buying list, alot! Lol. Anyway, one thing's for sure, that's absolutely positively sure...I'll be really excited when their 8th album is released and I'll be among the first to order. Lol. Actually, there is a place in Sunway Pyramid which sells Shinhwa's music, including their previous albums that can't be found anywhere else. Most places offer either their fifth album Perfect Man or their 7th album Brand New. But I don't want to get those CDs cause they are the overseas version. What's the diff? Well, the overseas version is printed with Chinese words and all, and it's made in Taiwan, etc. Don't get me wrong, it's not that their manufacturing's bad or anything...but the original version, is from Korea itself...and fully in Korean only. No added on stuff. Which is what I like about it. Also, the original version is cheaper than the overseas version. Hence my reason for ordering online. Hehe.
I'm actually supposed to change my layout. I wanted to do something new cause I was getting a lil bored of this one. Hehe. Since Dongwan 오빠 birthday is coming up, I thought of making a layout just for the occasion, but then Hyesung 오빠 birthday is a week later, and I know that I wouldn't want to change my layout again after one week for that. And also, I'm actually really lazy to plan and design the layout. I keep procrastinating and all that. I'm such a lazy kid at times.
Had one the best days today with Yi-laine and Yi-vonne. They really crack me up. We went to Delicious at Ms. Read today and boy was it funny. Yi-laine had wanted to check out on a guy who works there cause she thinks he's cute. I say 'thinks' cause I don't find him cute. Lol. Then again, I could be blind since my eyes are only trained on guys older than 24. Hehe. Joking. Anyway, while we were waiting for our order, the guy stopped by and asked if he knew Yi-vonne by any chance. She said yes cause they did met once as he was a friend of her friend. He then noticed the drum sticks and asked who did it belong too. Yi-vonne answered it was hers and the guy said 'cool' with a thumbs-up and a grin. I turned to look at Yi-laine and saw her face going all-red. I mean really red. Like traffic light red! Lol. It was a very cute reaction actually. She wasn't expecting the guy to stop by and to start speaking to us, which he did for a few times. Hehe. But what surprised me was the fact that he's so easy-going. He leaned in close to talk and was very approach-able. Wow. But I didn't see him smile though, I think I did, but I'm not so sure...so I can't say he's cute, yet. I always look to the smiles before I decide on a guy's cute-ness or sometimes, hot-ness. Hehe. I think I might go there again just to check him out...not! Lol.
I love my work so much. I mean my part-time job. I've been working there for nearly two years now, and I still enjoy it. It's fun. I meet all kinds of people and learn new stuff. And there's always cute guys to check out. Lol. Kidding. Seriously though, it's a nice way to meet people. They have all kinds of stories to tell and they can be pretty funny at times. And some become regulars that they'd always stop to say Hi and/or offer a bright smile when they see you. My manageress/Auntie Sui Fong is awesome! She always treats me to stuff and teaches me lot's of new things and gives me good advice...while Auntie Mei is really fun to be with. And there's my fellow part-timers too.
Because it's my 200th post, I wanna make this extra special. I've been wanting to blog about this ever since it first came out, but I couldn't make time for it. So, I'm gonna blog about it now. This is definitely one of the things that I wanna look back on in a few years and to smile in reminiscence. Something that had started out so small but turned out to be a huge success.
Here goes...I'm proud to say...the US$5 Project has collected about US$3000 in contributions from fans all over the world. Around a total of 250 CDs of M's IInd Winds will be bought and distributed to the international fans...bringing support to M's 2nd album and hopefully helping in raising his album sales, which is already improving alot! This was the project I had mentioned before that was happening at SHCJ.net. Whereby fans willingly contribute US$5, more or less, to the project so that we could buy M's second album to increase the album sales and to show the international fans support. It's amazing to see the fans get together helping out and all...from all over the world. Really. When I first heard the news about our success, I was so happy that I was teary-eyed. Lol. The project has been acknowledged by the media...online/magazine and even on Korean TV itself!It came out on one of the popular entertainment news programs.
Good Entertainment(Both M and Shinhwa's management) has found out about it and best of all...including Minwoo 오빠 himself! The feeling is amazing. And I'm proud to be part of the project. Hehe. It's one thing to be acknowledged by the media, but to be acknowledged by the person himself, that's even a bigger deal. The whole thing is definitely worth it as Minwoo 오빠 had worked so hard for this album, so as fans...this is our way of giving it back to him. To make him happy! Lol. Even the Korean fans know about this and are helping out too. He definitely deserves it for all the dedication and love for his fans. Once, when he had injured his ankle badly mid-way during a performance, instead of stopping and going right to the hospital, he continued to perform despite the members' protest and advice...all because he didn't want to dissapoint the fans that had turned up to watch their concert. Even when he was limping, he still performed. For that, I truly admire the guy. I mean, how many other artistes would actually do that?
*11/4 Lee Minwoo and his Overseas Fan's '$5 Project'*
Lee Minwoo's overseas fans are attracting attention as they pooled together their resources to buy his album.
Good Entertainment, Lee Minwoo's management company commented on the 4th, "There was a message left by a foreign fan on Shinhwa's homepage at end-October, proposing the "5 Dollar Project" for foreign fans to buy Lee Minwoo's 2nd album."
According to Good Entertainment, the overseas fans' "5 Dollar Project" collected US$5 dollars (approximately KRW$5000) from fans in America, Australia, Europe and Asia, where the album was not sold. They would send the money to Korea and buy the albums through local fans and distribute it.
In this way, the local fans are happy to have Lee Minwoo widely known overseas while the overseas fans are happy to buy the M albums that they want creating a interdependance of aid between Lee Minwoo fans.
In the past two weeks, these overseas fans have gathered an amount that is equivalent to around 250 copies of Lee Minwoo's 2nd album.
Good Entertainment revealed, "Since its something the fans are doing on their own, as a company we cannot help them specifically but Lee Minwoo is planning to show his thanks to the overseas fans soon."
Source: Money Today
Credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + seissa, orenji728 (translation)
This was the first news regarding the project that came out. There are a few more, but since this is the first, I decided to post this up. Hehe.
민우 오빠 fighting!
And for that occasion, I'm gonna spam my own blog by posting up pics of Minwoo. Lol.

Cuteness! He was only 19 then.This is one of my favorite look of him. He looks so charming with that boyish smile.

From boyish charms to manly charms.Same killer smile.How can anyone not love that smile? Lol.

A latest pic of him during one of his Bump! performance. He's so good at his dance moves that I can't help but stare and grin.
Lol. Now I feel like spamming my post with more pics of them. Yes, insanity at its peak. Lol. I've actually wanted to post caps taken from their 'Crazy' and 'Angel' MV cause they are my favorites...so...I will. Lol. Oh before that, to anyone who's reading my blog just to know how my life is going on, it's fine(hehe) and I pretty much blogged all that I wanted to blog about my life so far, so from here onwards...it's pretty much just me spamming my blog and filing it with all kinds of stuff for fun. Hehe.
Reasons why I love this MV...

-Dongwan 오빠 looks great in it. And so does Junjin 오빠.

-The story's really sweet...especially the start of it.

-It features both guys playing ice hockey,which they both look so cool in doing so.

-The song itself is awesome. Not too ballad-like, with a nice mix of a lil beats and slow chords. Plus Dongwan 오빠 sounds so good in this...his voice hit the high pitch with perfection.

Reasons why I love this MV...

-The story line. A guy who fights with his alter ego because of his love for his girl.


-The awesome scenes that took place...the site investigation, the fight scene, etc...

-The song itself. I love this song so much that I keep playing it over & over again. The lyrics are so beautiful.

-Eric 오빠 looks so serious and cool in this MV.

-Hyesung 오빠...need I say? He looks great! That serious, determined look on his face and that fight scene with Eric 오빠...painful and upsetting to watch, but it showed a totally different side of him.

Alright, I'm well aware Eric 오빠 is the main star for this MV, but I couldn't help posting caps of the other guy instead. Hehe. Don't get me wrong, I love both...just got a lil carried away with the other guy...hehe.
I forgot to add...8tv is now showing Super Rookie. Lol. One of the tv dramas Eric had acted in and received good reviews for. The character he plays is so different from the character he is in real life...but he pulls it off so good, like he's really it. I definitely enjoyed watching the series. Hehe. I don't catch it on tv though...since i have my trusty clubbox. Hehe.
I wonder if this is my longest post. Lol. Then again, it's not really counted cause I had posted quite a lot of images...oh well.
I love this song...and I actually managed to remember the lyrics for the whole song. Hehe. Yeah, I can finally sing along to the song without having to wonder what in the world the word is. And thankfully there's the translations,so I understand perfectly what I'm singing about. Hehe. The one song that never fails to make smile and feel all fuzzy-like. I listen to it when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm hurt...upset...dissapointed...excited...etc. etc. At least once a day, I'll be listening to this song.
Angel (3:57)
작사 : 안영민 / 랩작사 : Eric / 작곡 : 박근태, 조영수, 이현승/ 편곡 : 조영수, 이현승, MORDNY
그토록 바래왔던 시간이 왔어, 너를 위한 나의 깊은 맘을 들었어처음부터 우린 사랑할 수밖에 없었나 봐
눈부신 너만의 웨딩드레스를 입고 떨려오는 가슴은 또 터질 듯 뛰고너의 네 번째 손가락에 반지 하날 끼우고
눈감아 내 마음을 들어줘 영원히 나와 함께 살아가줘아침엔 너의 목소리로 잠을 깨워줘하루에 한번씩 꼭 안아 줘.. 사랑한다는 말도 아끼지 마항상 내 눈을 보고 말을 해 줘...처음처럼 그 자리에 있을게
이렇게 눈물이 또 너를 아프게 할 때에,너에겐 언제나 난 내가 힘이 돼줄께약속할게 니가 나의 전부라는 걸. I'm please just let me know
아 름다운 눈, 코, 입, 그 입술 You're so beautiful 잠든 네게 키스를아침이슬 그보다 더 빛을. 같은 공간에 있어도 어느새 miss U넌 내 전부 내가 사는 이유 널 보고 있을 땐 I'm way up in the sky, I can't fall down, I can't let you down, I must admit that I'm in love with you, I wanna kiss you
눈감아 내 마음을 들어줘 영원히 나와 함께 살아가줘아침엔 너의 목소리로 잠을 깨워줘하루에 한번씩 꼭 안아 줘.. 사랑한다는 말도 아끼지 마항상 내 눈을 보고 말을 해 줘...처음처럼 그 자리에 있을게
니 앞에서 무릎 꿇고 너를 위해 노래 부르고 너의 눈에 비친 나의 모습너무 행복한 모습인 걸I'll make you smile again I promise you.널 사랑해 그럴 수 밖에 넌 내 천사 난 니 수호천사어떤 일 있어도 아프게 하지 않아날 네게 맞출게 행복하게 니가 달아나지 못하게 내가 약속해 No matter what happens, I'll be on your side
내 하루를 너에게 다 줄게, 모두 네가 쓰도록 해줄 거야너의 발걸음도 맞춰 걸을게~ 처음처럼 그 자리에 있어줘
Angel (translation by: eebyul of Aheeyah.com )
The long awaited time has come, You've heard my deepest feelings for you
Maybe we had no other choice but to love since the start
You are wearing a bright wedding dress,
My trembling heart seems like it'll explode as I slip a ring onto your fourth finger
Close your eyes, listen to my heart, live with me forever
In the morning, wake me up with your voice
Hug me once a day, tell me that you love me
Always look into my eyes and tell me
I will stay at the same place since the beginning
When the tears hurt you I will always be your strength
I promise you that you are my everything
I'm please just let me know
Beautiful eyes, nose, lips, those lips... you're so beautiful,
I kiss you as you are asleep, Brighter than the morning dew...
Even when we are together I miss you
You are my everything, my reason to live
When I look at you I'm way up in the sky
I can't fall down, I can't let you down,
I must admit that I'm in love with you, I wanna kiss you
Close you eyes, listen to my heart, live with me forever,
In the morning, wake me up with your voice
Hug me once a day, tell me that you love me
Always look into my eyes and tell me
I will stay at the same place since the beginning
I kneel down before you and I sing to you
Myself reflected in your eyes looks so happy
I'll make you smile again I promise you
I love you, I can't help it
You are my angel, I'm your guardian angel
No matter what happens, I won't hurt you
I promise you, when you come to me I'll make you happy
No matter what happens, I'll be on your side
I will give my entire day to you
I will make you use every part of it
I will walk following with your footsteps
Just be at the same place since the beginning...
*Credits for the images used goes to ShinHwaChangJo.net and the respective sites from where the images were from. 'Crazy' and 'Angel' MV and lyrics to 'Angel' belongs to GoodEnter.
No comments:
Post a Comment