Friday, November 04, 2005

slacker gooFbaLL

I think I can honestly call myself that from now on. Slacker goofball. Cause I keep slacking around and I keep goofing around while slacking. I can't be serious...at all. I can't concentrate on one thing for long and I keep wanting to just get over with things and rush off to...play? Lol. So yeah, say hello to slacker goofball.

I love smiles. I really do. I saw this smile yesterday that nearly made me melt. Not exaggerating here. The guy really had a nice smile. He had came in with his friend who had wanted to find a box for his gift. The guy was a typical guy I could see in my college, the ones with spiked hair in the front, an earring on his ear,and dressed in those skater kind of clothes. But he had a really nice voice and when his lips curves upwards...woah. Before he left with his friend, he turned back and smiled. That smile made the smile on my face being stuck there for the whole next hour. Smiles are absolutely the best thing around. It's so nice and warm and friendly. What would the world be without smiles? It's kinda like a world without music and colors. Lame...dull...depressing...dead.

Another two days left to my internship. I'm kinda chicken-ing out. Lol. I'll never understand myself sometimes.

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya to everyone celebrating, especially to my wonderful friends. Hope you guys have lot's of fun and have a safe trip back...remember to get me cookies. I love cookies. Hehe.

No comments: