I know I'm supposed to be working on my nanowrimo 50,000 word novel, and I'm not cause I'm procrastinating and being a total goofball, but I will get to it. I already have my story line in mind and kinda have my introduction planned out. In fact, I have the first sentence! Okay, so that kinda reeks and I know I'll probably have a slap and kick and punch coming my way for that, but I have a very good reason. Very. Well, okay, maybe not really, but close enough. I think.
Anyway, after heading to Bkt. Bintang to check out my internship place today, my bro, mom and me headed to Low Yat to get some com stuff for my bro. His optical mouse is awesome!It has rainbow LED lights and the colors are really cool, which makes me dead envious. Right after that we headed to get some dvds. One being Four Brothers and the other,Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. I'm babbling here, okay, getting to the point. So, me and my bro decided to check out the first one right after my dinner and during his dinner. See, we eat at very different times, usually I eat earlier. Anyway, the movie...was as good as I was told. I was looking forward to the movie cause Mark Wahlberg was in it. Lol. I pretty much enjoy his acting. Most of his characters has this witty-comical side, and for this movie, there's no exception. Bobby has got to be the coolest big brother anyone can have. Hehe.
As usual, certain guys will stand out and capture my attention. And for this one, Jack Mercer (played by Garrett Hedlund), the youngest of the four, is the guy. I love the way his big brothers, especially Bobby, makes fun of him. The way he talks, the jokes he makes, the hair, and that facial expression of his...definitely made me paid extra attention to the movie. Okay, I'll cut the chase, I generally like bad boy types, and Jack definitely stands out the tops. I didn't like the fact that he had to die, *sheepish look* and yeah, I got a little teary-eyed at the whole dying-scene.Still, the movie rocks my socks. Lol. Anyway, as I was saying, yeah, Jack's awesome ( I do realize I keep using that word lately)...right now, my mind's on Jack.
So, hello Jack, goodbye Hyesung/Minwoo/Dongwan/etc? Lol. Maybe.....
Hell no. I know myself long enough to know that my 'love' for actors/characters do not last long...they last for only a week(s) worth. Lol. However, everything has an exception,and for that, the exceptions are Jake Gyllenhaal, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Ben Afleck, Mark Wahlberg...yeah, I think that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, and Johnny Depp. But for now, I'm gonna enjoy watching Jack on screen. But that does not mean I'm kicking the Shinhwa guys to the turf...why not? Cause I just generally...love them. Yes people, insanity at its best. So sue me.
No comments:
Post a Comment