Friday, August 25, 2006

picspam

My cammie finally came home. And with it came THE Spudtrooper. My brother bought the Spudtrooper the weekend before and I had an awesome time meddling with it. Hehe. It's darn cute and funny. And apparently, according to my brother, it serves as a great anger/stress-relief. Reason being the fact that if you slap it hard enough, it goes flying and the parts scatter everywhere as well. Sorta like an explosion had just happen and the eyes, mouth, etc...goes flying and splats itself all over the place. Lol. Though I have yet to try, but will do so soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Still in his package. Hehe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The back of the package and what's inside of Spud.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's just so...lovably cute! Darn funny looking as well.

So the following pics below are the various ways I messed with Spud. Hehe.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Actually, I think there are a couple more, but I must have missed them out. Oh well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Final resting place. The glass cabinet in the living room.

Besides Mr Potato Head-salsh-double identity-Spudtrooper, the second picspam consists of my photobook. THE photobook that I was so anxious to get and so ecstatic when I got it. Since my camera came home, and I snapped millions of shots for Spud-guy, I thought I should snap pics of the wonderful photobook as well. One thing about the whole photo session for both was that I realized I'd always play Sapuri's theme by KAT-TUN everytime I snap pics and all, cause it's just so poppish-happy. It's a fun song, really.

Anyways, the picspam continues...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In it's double plastic with the board at the back. This was what I meant by excellent packaging and appropriate protection for the item. Once again, Amazon Japan, is THE best online place to shop. Hehe.Alright, I know it's crazy to still keep it in this way, but I just generally have a preference to keep my things in a perfect condition.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Without the plastic and all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After taking off the front piece of thing, this is how it actually is. The earlier front was for the promotion of Signal. Not complaining about the extra piece of paper though, cause all of them looked so darn good in it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It comes along with some sort of sticker thing but cause it's only one, there's no way in hell I'd actually want to use it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back view. I really love the black and white picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Flip open and it's the first you will see. Him. In black and white. Topless. One word - hot.

A couple of random shots of what's inside the photobook...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ueda is bloody good looking with his short blond hair. The whole cool-emo personality just fits him perfectly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Akame. Plenty of pics of them two, which is a pure delight for me. There was even a couple of pics of them goofing off including one which had them holding hands in a very cute manner.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And the end. Was the photobook worth the RM104.25? Absolutely, positively worth it, no doubt about it.

This whole picspam post took me about...two hours plus in all, including snapping the pics, uploading it, and actually posting it. I'm too drained out to even bother to blog anymore.

No comments: