Sunday, January 23, 2005

my skEtcheS...

My Mood: Mellowww.....
Music: Chariot by Gavin DeGraw

Well..I posted up 3 of my sketches...actually there are more..but just wanted to put up these three first...hehe...Okay so,they are all inspired somehow by pictures/sketches/drawings I have seen before but I just make mine different from the original idea...No copyright infringement intended. The first drawing was influenced by one of Peyton (One Tree Hill) artwork...and another sketch I saw from a girl...The second is influenced by the artwork by the amazing talented Billy Martin from Good Charlotte..while the third is my own, but influenced from what I've seen before too. Slight similarities...but different from the influenced-original ones. That's it...and yes, you guys can probably tell I'm obsessed with One Tree Hill..I've even contributed fan-fictions to One Tree Hill Fan Fic Boards...lol...contemplating if I should put it up here...but..nah,don't think so..hehe...But people...this TV show is amazing..enjoyable...cool...great...even my brother (who doesn't like these kind of teen-TV-shows)..also enjoys One Tree Hill. This show is the best...for me, even better than The O.C....lol...anyways...that's it.

No comments: