Sunday, January 30, 2005

2-0....bRilliaNt n WondeRfuL...

My Mood: Jumpy and a little tensed
Music: A Walk To Remember Soundtrack

Yeah...Arsenal won! Yay...it's 2-0.I know, I know...it's just a normal match to qualify on for the next round in the FA Cup..not that they've already won the FA Cup...but hey, a person can be happy about whatever it is if they want to. La la la la....First goal was a penalty kick..by skipper Vieira. And second goal by Ljungberg...nice one. Plus, to top it off....Arsenal were playing like themselves again though there were a few mistakes here n there...hehe. Sadly, I find Lehmann not doing his goal-keeping job well. There was a slight moment where Wolves could have scored cause of Lehmann's slow reflex. Sigh...what was the guy thinking? Anyway, I have to give wonderful credits to Wolves' goalkeeper, Michael Oakes. He was absolutely great. He blocked practically every attempts made by Arsenal to score. I mean it, he's good. Really good. Arsenal had a good offense position and all, but it was all shattered by Micheal. If it hadn't been him, I think Arsenal would've gotten 4 or 5 goals in..no,I'm not bragging about Arsenal, I mean, their offense was good...but what I'm pointing out here is that Wolves' goalkeeper is so good that he manage to hold down Arsenal.

Hehe...as you will notice, there's another new banner I made...all for Francesc Fabregas...wish I could've done a better one, but..I don't have enough pictures of him..sigh. Anyway, here it is..the banner I wanted to make for such a long time...hehe. The far end picture on the right is Cesc celebrating the goal he scored against Rosenborg...and that's a Champions League match. The match Arsenal had won 5-1...with brilliant,wonderful,jaw-dropping,awesome...hehe,a little over-exaggeration here...anyway, it was a wonderful match. La la la la....Neways, I just found out that Cesc was the 2003 World Cup's Under-17 top scorer and best player...one word...wow.

Anyway, I wasn't planning to blog today....but, hell, I couldn't possibly not blog about Arsenal's match....doesn't matter if they win or lose...I still have to blog about it. I'm proud to be an Arsenal fan..yeah,I admit I don't know much about their history yet...but I'm learning...plus, I can differentiate the players...I can tell their names and positions...a little on their background...so don't think I'm just a mindless-trend following kid...cause I'm not. Besides, I've started to be a fan when I was in mid Form 5..so it does take time for a girl...emphasizing...girl..to get in-depth about football. Though I do admit, one can only call themself a true fan if they know in-depth about their team/club...and also supports their team throughout all the ups & downs the team goes through...no matter wins or defeats, good or bad...etc...Well, the kiddo (or 'doofus'...lol) here is still a young 'padawan' (Lol...Star Wars reference)...but eager and willing to learn...hehe...

Alright, I think I should stop cause I have the huge pile of things to do...ugh...so, guess that's it...

No comments: