"Taga i subete wo, shiritsukusu made ga, ai naraba, isso towa ni nemurou ka...Sekai ga owaru made wa, hanareru koto mo nai..."
My current addicted-to song. Lol. Hehe. 'Sekai Ga Owaru Made Wa', or rather, 'Until The World Comes to an End' by WANDS, one of the songs from Slam Dunk's soundtrack. I have no idea why, but I keep playing it over and over again and now it's stuck in my head. Lol.
So, college has started...ugh, I'm not use to getting up at 6 in the morning after a month plus of waking up in the afternoon. I feel so lazy and tired...so so lazy n tired. Sigh. So far, I think the subjects are pretty okay...interesting yes, but...ugh, I dunno. Slightly jumpy feeling about the new sem. Oh well, I'll get over it...I think. Hehe.
Yes, my parents allowed me to go to Singapore! Alright! Lol. Now all that's left...is my passport and hotel/train ticket/concert ticket/money exhange to handle. Very nice....not!My head is spinning from knowing that I have so much to take care of...ugh.
I wrote another new fan fic...Reno x Tifa of course. Hehe. Though I think I like this one better than the previous. However, Mags says there are quite a few grammatical errors here and there. Lol. Which kinda makes me feel...ugh, I have grammar errors? That's so not good. Hehe. She even made a comment that made me laugh and nearly fall off my seat. I kinda accidentally described Reno's smell by using the word vanilla, and Mags totally cracked at that. She said it wasn't suitable though there are some guys who would like the smell, but when it comes to Reno...definitely not. I quote her comment...'You're de-balling him, man'. Lol. I have to admit...maybe I was. That's so NOT Reno. I really have to watch my description n portrayal of Reno. Which brings me to the point...Reno's NOT easy to write about. Lol.
I'm lazy...I'm not actually making any sense here...I seem to be typing nonsense...yeah, pretty much. Ugh....my eyes! They feel so tired & lazy!!! Aargh!
No comments:
Post a Comment