"Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams...Let it wash away my sanity...Cause I wanna feel the thunder...I wanna scream..."
Okay, so instead of just sitting down and being a procrastinator....I decided to take action. I went into two sites...which are really cool...both are involved in making a difference. One, Make-A-Wish Foundation. Where kids wishes are made come true. Kids of all ages...especially the 'not-well' kids. Then, No War Zone, where youths all over the world speak out for world peace. Very cool. They organize projects and stuffs like that. It's nice to know that there are youths out there who cares...who knows how important world peace is. Nice to know that we youths are not just a bunch of technology-crazy, money-spending brats. Hehe. Views and opinions and stories are shared...So, I decided to join and link them. Both needs volunteers, donations, etc. So,people...(yeah, I also mean you guys, my friends who read my blog too) to help out...join, share, donate...whatever. Get involved! Hehe.
Other than that, I finally gotten around to cleaning up my files and books of my previous semesters. One thing down...a few more to go. Lol. I really have to pull myself away from my com. I notice that I spend nearly all of my waking hours with my com..that's about half the day..cuz the other half...I spend it by sleeping. Yeah, I'm starting to be like my brother, the walking-dead who roams around the house even at 3 in the morning!Luckily I don't roam around outside of my home...my parents would kill me!Hehe...though it's kinda fun to rebel once in a while. Hehe.
I miss my childhood..back when everything was so simple and easy. It was like...innocence. You can do anything and everything. There was less gossips/bashings/etc... You can just be friends with everyone...so simple and easy. Having fun and sharing and laughing. As we grow older, we start to be more defensive & judgmental...we put our guards up. But as kids...everything was...well, free.
Hehe...suddenly found something to blog about...a re-edit version of this post. Hehe. I found out yesterday that Good Charlotte is coming to South East Asia! Yes, the band that I love so much...but the bad news...KL is not one of their stops. It's Singapore, Indonesia & Thailand I think...sigh. I was so upset when I found out. I was like..wha? Why not? Tears formed in my eyes, a near verge to crying...I really, really want to go and watch them play live! I could actually go Singapore...but problem is...my passport has expired. So...I can't go! And who knows how long it will take to get a new one? I have less than a month to get a passport. Sigh...It' so damn upsetting. I really wanna go. I'm willing to splurge my money to get the best tickets and watch the guys perform. I sound like a whiny brat here...but that's how I really feel...I wanna go! Sigh...
That's it..I'm starting to get miserable just thinking about the fact that GC is coming and KL is not one of their stops and I can't go to Singapore either to watch them. Sigh......
No comments:
Post a Comment