Honestly, I do feel like a freak at times. See like yesterday, I was in a really good mood at first but then later I suddenly got all sullen and moody. And started crying...yeah, that is weird. And here I am today, all normal...okay maybe not normal, a lil more hyper and happy though. I have this huge stack of chocolatey-filled goodies at my home since my cousin bro had just came back from UK. After Eight chocolates from the UK tastes so different and so much better than...Malaysia's? Hehe. The mint is simply irresistible. When I took the first bite it was like...woah! Hey Min, when you come back from the UK, instead of the usual souvenirs, how bout bringing back those chocolates for me? Hehe... Which reminds me...that time when you came back, you didn't get me anything!?!
Lately I've been into being in the dark. Where I don't switch on any lights except the light from my computer, my favorite music playing, with the windows opened and the curtain pulled back. I just like the feeling. It's comforting somehow. Especially if the music being played is a mellow one...like Hye Sung's songs. Hehe. I just love his album...his amazing voice along with the beautiful lyrics. He sings whole-heartedly so you can just feel the emotion in his voice when he sings a particular song. Okay, enough about him.
Gotten back my mid-sem results...well 4 out of 5 of them anyway. So far it's 3As and one A-. Not bad I guess, I was actually expecting lower cause I didn't think I did that well except for Malaysian Studies and Communication Project Management. But then again I got an A- in Malaysian Studies, lower than I expected...cause of my essay. I have to get an A in that subject. Sure, my history is a lilttle rusty but c'mon, it's Malaysian Studies...I should be able to do well with 5 years of thumbing through history books and since it was one of my favorite subject...
Um, what else? I can't think...maybe it's cause it's really difficult to look at the bright computer screen in the dark. You'd have to really strain your eyes... Oh well, whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment