Thursday, September 15, 2005

meSsy weEk....

I'm so tired! Dead tired! I hardly got much rest during this whole week... Wake up at 6 am everyday, go to college before 7 and only come home after 4 in the evening. Sigh... I feel like there's a big sack of rocks weighing me down right now...juzz wanna crash onto my bed, listen to my music and drift off to sleep. I can usually do that, but lately for this week, I can't. I can't sleep with the music playing cuz it distracts me and even without the music, I still can't sleep well as I will wake up every hour or two... sigh.

Then there's a big load of work on my table. The biggest would be my CPM project, which our charity movie screening is happening this Saturday. I need to get this and that, and here and there...and... I'm just too lazy and tired to do so. But I have to. My responsibility. Sigh. There's a debate tomorrow to which I'm not actually prepared for it yet. Lol. MS assignment the week after next week. Journalism progress report for the magazine next week...along with the magazine ( I think). Then there's Stomp! on Saturday...cousin brother's wedding on Sunday. Yeah, I dislike this week alright.

I wanna go Mags' place tomorrow to sleep-over...and to start on our MS assignment, but I can't. Cuz I have to buy the balloons and stuff for the launch. Aargh. I wanna hang out with her! And I just wanna sleep right now! But here I am procrastinating, not wanting to start on my Journalism progress report or prepare for my debate. Yeap, I'm dead.

No comments: