Sunday, September 04, 2005

whAt.tHe.heLL...??

"I guess when it comes down to it, being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up...These are the best days of our lives..."

Finally. I'm settled down, fresh out of the shower and in my comfy home clothes. And I'm dead tired. Came back from Genting on Friday...and by night fall, I realized I had just came back into the no-play-all-work-time zone. I checked my college schedule for the year and it hit me then that I had about 6 weeks to my finals before having barely 2 days break and off to my prac training. During the 6 weeks period, there's my Journalism feat. & news article, Malaysian Studies group assignment about the Japanese Occupation in Malaya, Journalism 'magazine', Comm Project Management fund-raising project... all to be completed. Then there's also my Academic Writing debate on Looks vs. Brains, and there's my Feature Writing assignment (which I have no idea when will the lecturer ever give it out)... What the hell happened to my life? Here's the thing, other than just my prac training, I have my part time job too during the Nov-Dec period cause it's the Christmas rush so lot's of people will be buying gifts and have them wrapped (and being all pissy-like and bloody arrogant and stuck-up and rude and obnoxious and selfish and...okay, I'll stop) And I have to attend my cousin brother's wedding dinner on the 18th, before that, go to Stomp! on the 17th...then there's more plays I wanna go to...I need to take my driving license...there's also my SPM certificate to be collected from my high school...... What did I do?? How did my life get so hectic all of the sudden??? What the hell happened?!?

Anyways...next topic. Genting. 3 days 2 nights trip. How was it? Well...fun, okay, not bad, pretty cool, funny, lame, silly, crazy... uh, what else? It was my first time in Genting in...wow, I totally forgot when was the last time I've been to Genting. I think it was when... when I was still in primary school. Yes. That long. Let's see...where to begin? Okay...whatever.
The good- Coffee Bean was located in the hotel itself. The beds were comfortable, the room was pretty comfy. The staff oblige in giving us four extra pillows. The service was not bad. The chocolate/snack Korean place located near the Awana Skyway's exit. The company of my three nutty pals.
The bad- The cafe located in the hotel...had very 'funny' staff (Can't believe they couldn't understand simple English). The theme park was a major let-down. The people/tourists in Genting (rude people who just walk past, hit you in the shoulder and don't even bother to apologize). The food prices (way high up...up up...until it's so ridiculous). The lack of smiles of the people there.

For a more detailed version of our(Pet, Cheneille, Mags and me) trip in Genting...well, you have three wonderful versions to choose from. For a really detailed version( I mean a really, really detailed version) with lot's of photos included...check out Cheneille's blog. For a mocking-ranty version...check out Mags' blog. For a short and sweet version...check out Pet's blog. As for me, I may add on to The Good & The Bad, when my brain is actually functioning better than it is now. And when I'm feeling less hectic. Will post pictures...when I actually have the bloody time and energy to do so. I don't take good pictures, neither do I look good in pictures. I hate flashes, well not hate, more of a dislike. I'll definitely blink when there's a flash from the cam. I dislike flashes. It irritates my eyes. Anyway, not the point here.

College is starting again tomorrow. 6 weeks of college...6 weeks of mind-numbing, scowling, ranting, grumbling, cursing, crying, rushing, head-aching...all the way. And then off to finals. Wowee. Note the excitement.

Changed my entire layout on Tuesday...very satisfied with it. Thanks to Mags for the guidance and help. Lol. Oh yeah, and Mags... how dare you do that to Chad on your blog!!?!?! His wonderful image and everything...you...you... *shuts up dejectedly* I can't say anymore knowing that it could've been worse. It could have been...*coughs*. Anyway...yes, I should shut up about it if I know what's best.

Speaking of shutting up...am gonna shut up now. It's 1.05 in the morning and I am dead lazy to blog when my brain is furiously working about all the stuffs I have to do. Aargh...

EDIT: One thing I forgot...My left leg still hurts. I fell down last Sunday, on my butt...and pulled my leg muscle badly...somehow, according to the Chinese doc. So, I was to rest for a whole week, don't take sour stuff and icy cold drinks...Being the stubborn rebel that I am, I went ahead with all 'do not's'. I can walk, but it hurts if I walk too long, stand too long or start dancing/spinning around. And that sucks. I hate it when I feel like moving around and start boogie-ing away to my favorite music, but can't. It's been nearly one week now...sigh. When will it ever get better??

No comments: