Want real music? As in REAL music? Check out Stomp! They use everything and anything from the big stuff to the small stuff...and get you right into the rhythm and beats. This is something that's definitely not to be missed. Stomp! is really good. No joke. It totally swept me away...exceeded my expectations and above all...just great! Loved the way they use the newspapers and trash cans the most. I got so into it that I couldn't stop grinning throughout the whole time and kept clapping like an idiot. It's not just all about them,but the audience gets to join in too by clapping in tune. It's just so cool. You could just feel their vibe as they performed. They really rocked the whole place! The auditorium literally shook! They are awesome! By the end of the performance, my palms were all red and I couldn't wipe that grin on my face. Lol.
While they were performing with the trash cans and bins, I was reminded of something very much familiar which made my grin grew even wider. Hehe. The guys from Shinhwa had also actually performed something like that during their 3rd album...though their's were really simple. But they were pretty good and funny at it...especially Hye Sung. Lol. That grin on his face as he played...hehe. Anyway, Stomp! is definitely worth paying for...no matter what's the price you're paying for the ticket. Too good to be described in fact. I sound like an authentic nutty idiot here....but I'm serious. They. Are. Good.
We finally completed our charity movie screening. It went pretty well...in my opinion. Amber Chia as our special guest was really nice and sweet. It was nice of her to take her time to pose for pics and sign autographs with our movie-goers. Yeah, thanks Amber, for being there today. But I think the biggest thanks has to go to our project manager Allison. I think without her leading us...things wouldn't have turn out that good. If I'm not wrong, we've raised more than we intended for the Home. Besides, she did ALOT of work for this project...and of course the rest of my group members... yeah...congrats everyone. And Mags, the whole screening went pretty well thanks to your detailed planning and all...hehe.
Right now, my whole body is aching all over and I'm dead tired. So tired... But tomorrow's not a rest day as I still have my cousin's wedding dinner to attend. And there's my Journalism progress report to complete... Boy, will I be so glad when all this finishes...Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment