I love you! So much! You're the best ever! Hehe...
I sound nuts don't I? well, before anyone actually thinks I'm really insane and jumps into conclusions...I'm actually talking about someone I really love! Someone with a big heart, really generous and sweet. An absolute angel. Hehe...Someone really special and means the world to me. Someone who makes my world as complete as it is now. So, the special someone... drumrolls, please...
.....It's my maternal grandma! Hehe....I love you Popo...so much!
Huh. Bet you guys was thinking I was talking about someone else huh? Specifically...Hyesung. *Stucks tongue out* Too bad. You're so wrong! Lol. Anyway, my grandma is so cool. Just yesterday when I went over to her place, I got stuffed with all kinds of goodies...all kinds of chocolates! Dark chocolates, creamy truffle ones, light milky ones...oh wow! I went a little too 'high' there. There was my favorite After Eight chocs, and then there were those really cool chocolate filled biscuits, etc. Thing is, the goodies were actually for her, but she kept insisting that she could not eat so much sweet stuff so she gave me most of it, knowing my love for these stuff. Hehe. (Hey brother, you missed out on all the goodies la! Hehe)
And today, when I went over to pick my mom up, I didn't really got down from the car cause I was too lazy to...so she gave this fried fish-meat thingie to my mom to pass it to me. She had just made it earlier and wanted to give me one to try since it was a different kind of fish from the ones she usually used. So nice of her!!! Hehe. She remembers my fav food and all...which is pretty amazing for someone her age. My grandma's 75-ish(or more). And the other thing is she remembers what each of us (my cousins and I) favorites are. Hehe. She knows one of my cousin bro does not eat chinese mushrooms or the chinese tofu or tomatoes, while another doesn't eat prawns. And she knows all of us just LOVE her 'ikan bilis sambal'. We would always compare our moms' 'sambal' to hers...and hands down, my grandma's 'sambal' is the best! Hehe. Yes, my grandma is awesome. She doesn't mind our 'music', our taste in clothes, etc...in fact she even gives her approval! Hehe. Love you grandma.
Okay, my 'high' side aside, down to serious stuff. Well, okay maybe semi-serious. First of all, happy birthday Melissa! Wish you all the best and may you always have love and joy in your life. You're one of the nicest person around and you always put up with all my nuttiness... thank you! I love you!
Then, I am really, really dissapointed with something that really upsets me...and boy does it upset me alot. Minwoo's 2nd album is not doing very well and it's really unfair. Hyesung's first album *grins* fared really well with 168000 copies (from the time it was released until August, which was when his album's promotions ended) and the sales in the first two weeks was really good. But for Minwoo, the first two weeks sales was lower than Hyesung's. Come on Shinhwa fans...support the guy!!! I mean, as a Shinhwa fan, no matter who it is that's doing the solo project, you should support them. Minwoo wrote, composed and edited most of his tracks and spent so much time on his second album that on most days he only got 2 hours worth of sleep! So...to Shinhwa fans or people curious about Shinhwa/Korean music, get M;II Winds.
Also, Star newspaper today published an article about Kim Jae Won...this actor from Korea who came by to Malaysia recently for some event. What irked me was that on the mention about Korean stars who came to the Asian region (Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan) ...there was Rain, Song Hye Kyo, etc...but there was no mention of Shinhwa! Wth? The guys came to Singapore last year and they were even the most searched artist in the Yahoo! Singapore for an entire week. They even went to Japan and all... geez...I was pretty irritated.
Lol. I'm getting a little, okay maybe not a little, a LOT, caught up here. Hehe. One reason why I dislike getting too into something... I really should stop here. This is a little too insane, even for me. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment