Monday, September 12, 2005

life'S lookiN gooD part 2...

Sometimes I can feel like I'm the most miserable kid around. But there are times I feel dead lucky. That sounded not right, well, okay maybe not dead lucky, just lucky. Hehe.

Me and my dad had a light hearted moment today, where he cracked jokes (lame jokes...hehe) and I cracked my own jokes...we both laughed together. It was fun. I was supposed to do my magazine assignment and needed to look for stalls under the tree that's selling their food for less than RM3 too. Lucky for me, my dad was willing to take me around to scout for some places (though we only got one...hehe) I was kinda grumbling how hard it was to find stalls under the tree with food under RM3...so my dad joked, why not he opens a stall under a tree so I can take photos and write on it. Hehe. It was pretty lame but amusing. Personally I love it when I can make my dad laugh and when he can make me laugh. There was this one time when he was fetching me home from work. The road we were on had a traffic light at the other end. It was green when we turned onto the road so my dad speed up a lil to make it before it turns red. But he suddenly slowed down before he reached the lights, thinking that he probably couldn't make it. But it was still green so he speed up again. However, just as we reached the end to turn, it turned red. I immediately burst into laughter. I kept laughing at him as he sheepishly smiled. Hehe...my dad's pretty cool at times.

And my mom...well, she rocks. Okay, maybe not literally...but somewhere along those lines. Hehe. I have a nice family...with my brother, mum and dad...I don't think I could ask for a better family (or could I just ask for a better brother?? Lol...kidding bro!)

Journalism assignment complete...which leaves my project, debate, MS assignment and presentation...and...I think that's it. Not too bad I guess.

Finally got to watch Shinhwa's 'How Do I Say' music video. One word. Wow. I think that's my most favorite MV of theirs. But I haven't seen 'Angel' yet, so I can't really say I'm pretty sure. Cause from a lil sneak clips of that MV, it looked way cool. It only had Hye Sung and Eric in it and....let's just say my favorite guy looked really hot in it. That look on his face...*melts*. Anyway, 'How Do I Say' is actually really cool too, it was a different MV from the rest I've seen. Mature yet fun. So yeah, that MV is my must-watch MV right now that's on my repeat list. Hehe.

One down side though, is Arsenal. I don't get it...what is wrong with the guys this season? We lost two games...and won two. That's not a good thing. We seem to be dropping really low and it's pretty much kiling me just to know that. C'mon guys...

Off to my debate research now...ugh.

2 comments:

فضيله خالد said...

It seemed to me that your day's kinda cute...

Anonymous said...

welcome...nice to know that your day went smoothly. take care =)
you are very cheerie gurl....

christiana