What am I gonna blog about today...? Nothing really. Oh wait...I do have something to blog about.
One:I can't stand my Feature Writing lecturer! I can't stand her class! It kills me...really.
Two:Arsenal seems to be getting back onto track...
Three:Melissa's b'day is coming up and I still haven't got her present.
Four:I'm tired of college.
Five:I feel like sleeping most of the time.
Six:Life sucks at times.
Seven:Life doesn't suck all the time.
Eight:I'm broke...Really.
Nine:Shinhwa has a star named after them! A real star! It's official!*Grins*
Ten:Shinhwa will be releasing their new 8th album soon...*Grins again* and I'm damn excited and also frustrated at the same time.
Eleven:I'm excited cause...hello? Shinhwa. 8th album. Need I say more?
Twelve:I'm frustrated cause I have yet to get the rest of their albums including their seventh album. And with this new release...it makes my list go even longer and I have less than 4 months to get all...7 CDs. 7! That's a total of...RM350. And with the new album...that's RM400. *Faints* Why in the world do I like them so much anyway??
#Edit: I stupidly forgot another two more CDs...Min Woo's first and second CD. So that's...RM500. I'm so dead. So dead.#
Thirteen: My finals is coming near...and I'm really worried about my Feature Writing subject.
Fourteen: I have friends who simply love to call me names like 'shitball', 'jerkball', 'babi' etc... affectionately-speaking...
Fifteen: I think I REALLY need to get another part-time job to earn more money.
Sixteen: I'm the worst money-saver around.
Yeap. That's it. Short and sweet. Was tempted to ramble but...decided not to. Not in a rambling mood anyway...instead...I'm in a VERY smiley mood. Well, for now anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment