Thursday, April 20, 2006

awake...

It's 3-ish in the morning and I'm wide awake.

I've been going about my project work for a week plus now and honestly,I'm getting pretty sick of it. But the good news is...things are coming along better and the due date is well, tomorrow. Which means later today, I'll be rushing like a headless chicken that's had too much amphetamines or something. Meaning, I'll be all panic and 'high'.

Still, I'm not here at 3.41am to blog about that, I can save that for another day. But my main focus here is the football match I'm watching. Arsenal vs. Villareal which is currently in half time. A very fast-paced game and I thoroughly enjoyed the first half. And the best part is, we scored a goal in the first half! Yay! Hehe.

The game has been a nail-biting one alright, and the next second half is going to be even more intense. I know that if we win, I'll cry...if we lose, I'll cry. If we draw...well, I'll be quiet I guess. Lol. This match is truly important and there's nothing more that I want right now, than to win and make it to the final of the Champion League. Go Arsenal!

And I will end my blabbing here to get back to the game.

No comments: